Match Thread Blackburn Rovers (A) Sat 16th October 2021 - 3pm KO (2 Viewers)

Terry Gibson's perm

I thought we did ok in the first half but made a few mistakes that they punished, in the second half we really came at them and they couldn’t cope. They look a typical Mowbray team they rely upon a couple of players to get them through. At two nil down I would have snapped your hand for a point.

I wish O’Hare would just shoot now and again.

wingy

I thought we did ok in the first half but made a few mistakes that they punished, in the second half we really came at them and they couldn’t cope. They look a typical Mowbray team they rely upon a couple of players to get them through. At two nil down I would have snapped your hand for a point.

I wish O’Hare would just shoot now and again.
Felt convinced today would be his day.

Tommo1993

Well he ran the ball as close as 6 or 7 yards out and still didn’t shoot. He could’ve flicked it goalwards with his left and that’s 1-1

larry_david

Great second half. Blackburn ran out of ideas very quickly and were playing for the 2-0.

O hares confidence in front of goal has gone completely, he skinned his man then 4 yards out middle of the goal refused to shoot and ran away from goal. MR needs to work his magic on his shooting.

Secondly why Victor didn't shoot first time for the pen incident I don't know. Keeper was in no man's land

robbiekeane

Only flicked through the thread but thank fuck lockdown is over and we're back in games so I don't have to listen to this piss all the time!

Some absolute weapons on here, only got up to half time, see what the twats have got to say about the comeback.
What are you so angry for? Most people just calling it as it was (which was poor for most of the first half), and then very happy when it got significantly better second half?
both of the goals were dreadful goals to concede. They are still dreadful goals to concede even though we pulled it back to a draw. It’s a match thread, so you’re going to get the highs and lows reflected in the comments.

some proper bedwetters on here

procdoc

What are you so angry for? Most people just calling it as it was (which was poor for most of the first half), and then very happy when it got significantly better second half?
both of the goals were dreadful goals to concede. They are still dreadful goals to concede even though we pulled it back to a draw. It’s a match thread, so you’re going to get the highs and lows reflected in the comments.

Unless it’s a worldy from 30 yards nearly every goal any team concedes is poor and comes from a mistake somewhere. We weren’t poor in the first half at all, it was very even until they scored

SkyblueTexan

If we can try not fall behind, start on the front foot and play a solid 90 minutes instead of only 45 minutes, could we be even better?

jordan210

Finally got proper Wi-Fi.
Would have taken a point before the game. Heard the score at half time and was worried.

but looks like the boys dig in and did us proud. Video of the pen shows how awful the refs are. I assume the FA will be in contact to apologise and ban the ref for 2 games!

clint van damme

Haha!

Great_Expectations

Disappointed I missed the game today, and couldn’t even stream or listen.

Interesting reading through the thread, match threads are always emotive, but definitely some overreactions from usual suspects and pile ins on certain players.

Penalty looked nailed on from the highlights. Really hope the Gyokeres tweet is a misdirect and that isn’t his ankle.

Users who are viewing this thread