Match Thread Blackburn Match Thread (1 Viewer)

larry_david

Love the spin on the CET about injuries. Rose and Kane only started training again this week.

The whole squad were given last week off :rolleyes:

robbiethemole

Surely Rose will be ok, he had covid not an injury. it’s just like having a cold He’s had two weeks plus the one before the break so should be good to go.

Jagmannn

Blackburn to score first ( whats new ) Coventry to bounce back to win 2-1 ..big Vik with 2 goals

Greggs

Funnily enough i work with a Blackburn fan that's transgender, not one of those decent ones you can hire in Thailand, more of one that you see at a social club singing Cher and beating all the blokes at snooker for a fiver a game. That's it.

steve101

These recent quotes suggest Reid will not make it at CCFC as a left wing-back and if he is to will be at centre back (unless we change system…)

I am surprised by those comments. If you can play left back and you are only 19 years old, surely you can play wingback or develop into one. Bidwell looks like a left back more than a wingback.

higgs

Rose will be fine , the team pretty much picks it self tomorrow , the bench should be slighter stronger
Sheaf or bidwell in the back 3? Would prefer bidwell left wing back and have maatsen pushed forward

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Great_Expectations

I know hope has been diminishing over the last few weeks following some really frustrating (and disappointingresults, but it isn’t quite over yet.

A win keeps a slim element of hope alive, and gives us a more interesting end to the season with something (albeit very unlikely) to play for.

Mowbray gave us one of the best half seasons I’d experienced as a Cov fan - the 4 -1 Gillingham game will always be a highlight - but the state he left us in the following season is unforgivable really (Andre Wright FFS).

Hoping we get some revenge tomorrow. I’d expect the players to be motivated to stay in the chasing pack and to be well rested.

Gyokeres, COH, Hamer, Sheaf all perform well = guaranteed win. The WB position will be interesting tomorrow too - it’s so pivotal, and we need dynamism there no predictability.

3-1, Gyokeres, COH, Rose.

Macca

I know hope has been diminishing over the last few weeks following some really frustrating (and disappointingresults, but it isn’t quite over yet.

A win keeps a slim element of hope alive, and gives us a more interesting end to the season with something (albeit very unlikely) to play for.

Mowbray gave us one of the best half seasons I’d experienced as a Cov fan - the 4 -1 Gillingham game will always be a highlight - but the state he left us in the following season is unforgivable really (Andre Wright FFS).

Hoping we get some revenge tomorrow. I’d expect the players to be motivated to stay in the chasing pack and to be well rested.

Gyokeres, COH, Hamer, Sheaf all perform well = guaranteed win. The WB position will be interesting tomorrow too - it’s so pivotal, and we need dynamism there no predictability.

3-1, Gyokeres, COH, Rose.

got a touch of end of season meh about it to me plus we have been largely shite for a while. Expect a significant defeat, Blackburn have all to play for

Greggs

Another story about Blackburn, this one doesn't involve my transsexual butcher mate.
Was working there and went out for dinner at a Mediterranean restaurant, I'd had a few drinks and went to settle the bill at the bar. While I was waiting i thought I'd grab a small handful of the nuts they had on complimentary offer on the bar top. Slung a few in, paused for a few seconds before I realised that what I thought were some sort of Spanish nut actually turned out to be olive stones that people had chewed on and gobbed out. I dont think anyone noticed. Dirty bastards.

Last edited:

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Another story about Blackburn, this one doesn't involve my transsexual butcher mate.
Was working there and went out for dinner at a Mediterranean restaurant, I'd had a few drinks and went to settle the bill at the bar. While I was waiting i thought I'd grab a small handful of the nuts they had on complimentary offer on the bar top. Slung a few in, paused for a few seconds before I realised that what I thought were some sort of Spanish nut actually turned out to be olive stones that people had chewed on and gobbed out. I dont think anyone noticed. Dirty bastards.

Are the transsexual and butcher bits related to the same incident by any chance?

Maybe no bits in that case.

stay_up_skyblues

Last game I came up from half time piss and sat in my seat. Reached down and grabbed the last bit of my Coke Zero from under the seat and necked the dregs.

Two minutes later the guy who sits in front of me asked me to get out of his seat. I’d sat in the wrong row.

Not my dregs 🤢

Johhny Blue

Free is free though

MAFF

Blackburn fans aren’t happy with their line up-classic mowbray tinkering😂

also pitch looks a bit better.

Users who are viewing this thread