Match Thread Blackburn Match Thread - 27th Feb - 3PM Kickoff - Ewood Park (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Didn't think both Hamer and O'hare would drop to the bench at the same time. Even more surprised that Shipley is the player brought in for O'Hare. I guess he must impress in training. Hopefully he can have a good game and use that link up play and shooting he can be capable of. I imagine both Hamer and O'Hare will be coming on for Kelly and Shipley around 60-65mins. Still think Hyam needs a rest and Rose might've come in for him.

Let's see how it goes.

Londonccfcfan

Can't see any creativity in that line up without Hamer and Ohare.

But it looks a solid strong team still a bit defensive.

AFCCOVENTRY

Right call on Hamer. Been very poor by his standards for quite a few games now. O’Hare we will miss his press up top but Shipley playing in his favoured position. He has to take his chance. O’Hare off the bench is always a decent one as opposition legs tire.

Otis

Right call on Hamer. Been very poor by his standards for quite a few games now. O’Hare we will miss his press up top but Shipley playing in his favoured position. He has to take his chance. O’Hare off the bench is always a decent one as opposition legs tire.
Shipley to score with a rocket.

robbiethemole

Apart from Arma who else is a speed merchant? Gallagher is out with a bruised lung and I don’t know any of their other players

no_loyalty

In fairness to Shipley he is quite progressive and is a goal threat, if he can get into shooting range he does have a good strike on him

If he runs his bollocks off nobody would have an issue with him, he does have an excellent shot on him as you have stated.

Terry Gibson's perm

I would hope that Robins has warned Shipley if he doesn’t produce he will be moving on as he has done little to show he is of the standard required this season

Sky Blue Harry H

I would hope that Robins has warned Shipley if he doesn’t produce he will be moving on as he has done little to show he is of the standard required this season

Not sure which management courses MR has been on, but hope it is one that covers a different approach to the above suggestion.

Evo1883

Quality ? He lacks it most weeks 🤣

giphy.gif

Reactions: AOM

Users who are viewing this thread