Birmingham incident (2 Viewers)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

so a Somalian was the murdering scum last night in Brum. press not allowed to say it but common knowledge in Brum wonder if the left on here will stick up for him as always
Hang the bastard.

The Lurker

yet sky news interviewed the same bloke and they edited the part where he said the bloke was black. That’s all you need to know about our media and the media blackout

clint van damme

Police urging the public to stay alert but haven't released a description of the attacker - how can you stay alert when you don't k ow what you're supposed to be alert about? They must have a description?

Nick

Administrator
News reporting now it was random attack.

Why was that woman allowed on TV without her story being checked?

Evo1883

What is disgusting about all this, is the police say he's on the run but yet no description has been given out so how the fuck can people stay vigilant... And this is the bit sky news didn't show you with the same man
NOBODY. TRUSTS. THE. MEDIA

clint van damme

News reporting now it was random attack.

Why was that woman allowed on TV without her story being checked?

Wonder if it's possible that there was a brawl and a knifeman and they were separate incidents?

Nick

Administrator
Is weird, the mirror have an article with a quote from that guy but left his description out?

Says he was calm and just walked off, doesn't sound like a brawl.

clint van damme

What is disgusting about all this, is the police say he's on the run but yet no description has been given out so how the fuck can people stay vigilant... And this is the bit sky news didn't show you with the same man

That's horrendous. Utter fucking lowlife.
Fair play to the fellas that chased him.

Evo1883

Sky reporter when he was giving them a description of the suspect

giphy.gif

The Lurker

You're itching for this to be true, aren't you.

wtf you on about? It’s true. but hey people like you say there isn’t a problem because you don’t want there to be a problem. There lies the problem.It’s becoming all too common. it will get worse but you’ll bury your head in the sand

The Lurker

Is weird, the mirror have an article with a quote from that guy but left his description out?

Says he was calm and just walked off, doesn't sound like a brawl.

That’s the mirror for you. cant upset the apple cart and the pro BLM brigade

Evo1883

To be fair, it does seem to be a bit of damage control .. Would really damage the image the media have portrayed alongside recent events .. Not hard to work out that's why they're holding back.. Mind you can't just blame the media, the police are holding back this key Information too

Last edited:

Evo1883

Stay safe, we have an idea what he looks like but we won't tell you.. Stay vigilant anyway...

Absolute nonsense

SBT

The evidence you're so upset about comes directly from a mainstream journalist. Feel free to complain that your details of choice don't get highlighted everywhere you turn, but don't start pulling the tired old 'media conspiracy' trick.

Evo1883

The evidence you're so upset about comes directly from a mainstream journalist. Feel free to complain that your details of choice don't get highlighted everywhere you turn, but don't start pulling the tired old 'media conspiracy' trick.

It does absolutely, the problem is sky news have not included this information... Most people get their news from mainstream media sites like sky and BBC... Most people won't have seen that... Youre welcome

SBT

The same Sky news that updated it 9 minutes ago because of the video their journo left up, it wasn't there earlier...

So where's the conspiracy then? Or are you just mad that the calls for a black guy manhunt aren't loud enough for your liking?

Maybe the media are old fashioned, but they may just be waiting for something a little more concrete than one eyewitness report before they start urging the nation to be on the lookout for a particular person.

Evo1883

So where's the conspiracy then? Or are you just mad that the calls for a black guy manhunt aren't loud enough for your liking?

Maybe the media are old fashioned, but they may just be waiting for something a little more concrete than one eyewitness report before they start urging the nation to be on the lookout for a particular person.
No, I'm mad that once again the mainstream media hold back, manipulate and distort based off political agendas.
I couldn't give a flying fuck if its a black man, I have always made it clear we should be told the truth and for the media to be straightforward, this actually was in the publics interest to know what a suspect looked like... For safety.

By the way, imagine the news today if it was a white man that did that 😮

I dont trust mainstream media, with good reason

Last edited:

Evo1883

1 eye witness 😂😂😂😂

Alan Dugdales Moustache

You seem to think he's a racist, or Iis that just you taking advantage of this very sad situation to be better ?

Evo1883

You seem to think he's a racist, or Iis that just you taking advantage of this very sad situation to shine as a beacon of moral superiority ?

I dont care if anybody thinks I'm racist, I care that the media tell the truth because its in public interest.
I'm mad that the police haven't managed to conjure up the courage to let the public know what to look out for for their safety, and we all know that the police have done things in the past to not be accused of racism.... This is not how a functioning society works

Last edited:

Evo1883

You got any others?

Idk man, there are plenty of things to criticize the media and the police about, but 'restraint in reporting terror attacks' isn't typically one of them.

I dont think this is a terror attack at all, that was the other lad... I think in the current political climate what with the BLM movement and the fight for justice, this could be seen as a bump in the road and maybe just maybe, they're reluctant as it could sway opinion, and we all know the media have political agendas in mind, that's not debatable surely?

SBT

I dont care if anybody thinks I'm racist, I care that the media tell the truth because its in public interest.
I'm mad that the police haven't managed to conjure up the courage to let the public know what ro look out for for their safety, and we all know that the police have done things in the past to not be accused of racism.... This is not how a functioning society works

It's not about courage - if the police asked the media to jump on every eyewitness report then we'd have spent most of the day asking the public to be on the lookout for gang suspects, off the back of that promoter woman on 5 Live. Clearly there are now different versions of the incident out there (you have the media to thank for bringing those to your attention), so what's the harm in waiting until the authorities know what's actually happened?

Evo1883

It's not about courage - if the police asked the media to jump on every eyewitness report then we'd have spent most of the day asking the public to be on the lookout for gang suspects, off the back of that promoter woman on 5 Live. Clearly there are now different versions of the incident out there (you have the media to thank for bringing those to your attention), so what's the harm in waiting until the authorities know what's actually happened?

The police will have had cctv footage to count on and multiple eye witness reports... In most cases they can give out information to keep the public safe very quickly, how on earth can people remain vigilant if they have no idea what to be aware of??? The police 100% know what this person looks like,you can't cause problems for 2 hours in a city centre and go undetected... to think otherwise is naive

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Surely if they have a reasonable CCTV picture of the murdering bastard but haven't caught him it would be in the public interest to issue the picture. Perhaps its not in the public interest for reasons I can't comprehend.
Perhaps there's no footage.

Evo1883

Surely if they have a reasonable CCTV picture of the murdering bastard but haven't caught him it would be in the public interest to issue the picture. Perhaps its not in the public interest for reasons I can't comprehend.
Perhaps there's no footage.

This is what I'm saying, I simply don't get it

SBT

The police will have had cctv footage to count on and multiple eye witness reports... In most cases they can give out information to keep the public safe very quickly, how on earth can people remain vigilant if they have no idea what to be aware of??? The police 100% know what this person looks like,you can't cause problems for 2 hours in a city centre and go undetected... to think otherwise is naive

So explain to me again why this means we can't trust the media? Sounds like it's the police who have most to answer for here.

SBT

They did have a woman on who was completely wrong?

Yep - as I've argued before, eyewitness testimony isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Doesn't really explain why Evo is upset that the media isn't bigging up the latest round of eyewitness reports though (even though they're all over every mainstream website)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

This is what I'm saying, I simply don't get it
I would have thought the police working with the public is a given when someone needs to be caught quickly.
I can only assume there is a fear that putting out a half hearted and vague statement and description may lead to misinformation which may hamper things . Perhaps the police haven't yet got enough info to give to the public that would really help. Perhaps they haven't a proper description or they have conflicting information.
I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt because I don't know why nothing is being put out. There must be a good reason.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

On 5 news just now they reported that west midlands police said "it's not a hate crime"
That's great. They be downgraded it to just murder , attempted murder etc.
Do the police think the general public will be reassured by such a nothing statement ?
The WM Police spokesman then said if you feel uneasy if you are walking along and are heading towards a large group of 5 or 6 people then it's okay to cross the road.
I'm honestly not making this up.

It sound like a fucking hate crime to me. If you stab people multiple times what else is it?
If they mean it's not race/ religious then say it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread