Birmingham don’t want us (1 Viewer)

Grendel

It's great that any fucking hatstand can just call themselves a supporters group, as I was saying to the empty chairs at the inaugural meeting of SBP - SKY BLUES PRESERVATION GROUP. We also came up with an absolutely cracking salute

Who is murph?

ajsccfc

5dbe9562d9f5840c308d049c1115b657.jpg

Nick

Administrator
Did he really deny that he ever said NOPM or called for a Boycott?

That is the issue with people who speak on behalf of our fans all the time, they are thick as fucking pig shit but seem to think it is everybody else who is.

They never seem to have any consistency with their "spines" either. Weird that.

Specs WT-R75

What percentage of the price of the kit go to the club compared to a ST?

Not a lot. Profit margin is probably about 50% of which that has to go towards paying for the staff and shop costs. Likely there will be a royalty % from each sale that goes to the club - perhaps 20% if we are lucky. I have absolutely no inside info and I am just pulling numbers out my arse.

What I do know, is that clearly a lot more of a season ticket ends up with the club when compared with clothing.

Ian1779

Blocked me years ago after his shit was pointed out with evidence to prove him wrong.
I think he’s blocked more people than actually follow him. Absolute tool and what’s worse is some fuckwits think he’s the representative voice of the fan base.

shepardo01

PSB "group" guy is now, after being adamant that he wanted the season played out and that was the only fair way to do it, is now spouting on about ending the season with PPG deciding final places.
Its almost on a par with his Wasps protest/being best mates with Nick Eastwood anti SISU turn around!!

RegTheDonk

PSB "group" guy is now, after being adamant that he wanted the season played out and that was the only fair way to do it, is now spouting on about ending the season with PPG deciding final places.
Its almost on a par with his Wasps protest/being best mates with Nick Eastwood anti SISU turn around!!
1370557968986.gif

shepardo01

And now he is back the other way... wants to win the league by playing it out....

Legia Sky Blue

For me it won't be the same either. I'm glad we are going up and of course I think the title is deserved, we were fantastic over the course of the season that we played, but not having that definable moment when someone has that glory of scoring the goal that clinches the title or promotion, with our fans there to share it, takes away some of the gloss.

The way we were going when football stopped, every away game was going to be an event to remember. Can you imagine the scenes if we had got promoted at Blackpool, or the celebrations in the last game at St Andrews in front of 20,000? It is a real shame that the team, and our fans were denied that. Of course, even if we play on now it will be BCD, so doing so can't recreate that glorious moment in time unfortunately.

SBAndy

For me it won't be the same either. I'm glad we are going up and of course I think the title is deserved, we were fantastic over the course of the season that we played, but not having that definable moment when someone has that glory of scoring the goal that clinches the title or promotion, with our fans there to share it, takes away some of the gloss.

The way we were going when football stopped, every away game was going to be an event to remember. Can you imagine the scenes if we had got promoted at Blackpool, or the celebrations in the last game at St Andrews in front of 20,000? It is a real shame that the team, and our fans were denied that. Of course, even if we play on now it will be BCD, so doing so can't recreate that glorious moment in time unfortunately.

I have much the same thought process. In an ideal world I’d want to complete the season as I’ve bloody loved it. Completely impractical though.

bawtryneal

So what is the point of your post ?

Tommo1993

Few games into the championship nobody will give a shit that we couldn’t celebrate, how they say “properly”.

Think some fans need to grow a pair and accept it for what it is.

Legia Sky Blue

Few games into the championship nobody will give a shit that we couldn’t celebrate, how they say “properly”.

Think some fans need to grow a pair and accept it for what it is.

We have no choice but to accept it for what it is. So many of our fans on here seem to take this viewpoint as a personal slight on our team, but it is not. So much of being a football supporter is shared moments and experiences, and celebrating those good times together, particularly when they have been so rare. While our supporters will have a rightful glow about our performances this season, we will not have the equivalent of the Wolves game from the 60's, the cup final in the 80's or our recent Wembley play off game, to cherish and reminisce about in the future when we look back on this season. This team deserved to have that moment in time.

ccfcway

The way we were going when football stopped, every away game was going to be an event to remember. Can you imagine the scenes if we had got promoted at Blackpool, or the celebrations in the last game at St Andrews in front of 20,000?.

Would be nice to see them all, they have been absent since the Birmingham cup game

Tommo1993

We have no choice but to accept it for what it is. So many of our fans on here seem to take this viewpoint as a personal slight on our team, but it is not. So much of being a football supporter is shared moments and experiences, and celebrating those good times together, particularly when they have been so rare. While our supporters will have a rightful glow about our performances this season, we will not have the equivalent of the Wolves game from the 60's, the cup final in the 80's or our recent Wembley play off game, to cherish and reminisce about in the future when we look back on this season. This team deserved to have that moment in time.

I don’t disagree.

Users who are viewing this thread