Birmingham don’t want us (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Never forget

image_update_4e5696f5e22f55c4_1372524041_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

Grendel

Isn’t the real question “will Birmingham STILL want us” playing at St Andrews should we make the Championship?

Taking pity on a neighbour who has fallen on hard times is one thing, supporting the rebuilding of a rival another. (As an aside, the CCFC marketing team should be targeting schools in Meriden / Hampton in A / Coleshill when they go back, although BCFC would probably not be best pleased)

Would be interesting should we both be near the play offs or (more likely in reality) near the bottom end.

I hope CCFC have a plan C.

We have a 3 year deal

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

The guy tweeting has asked Tynan scope whether Boddy said it on the radio - this is his response

Attachments

• 007BE9F1-6970-405A-940A-D897045AC348.png
    007BE9F1-6970-405A-940A-D897045AC348.png
    558.5 KB · Views: 159

shepardo01

Did he ever say what was said to him by Wasps when he went to meet them?
A few things...(attached below)
But went from trying to organise a protest at Wasps, then met Eastwood and has since been vehemently anti SISU...
Has fallen, like the trust, for Eastwoods spiel....

Attachments

• 20200511_102917.jpg
    20200511_102917.jpg
    385.3 KB · Views: 98

Nick

Administrator
A few things...(attached below)
But went from trying to organise a protest at Wasps, then met Eastwood and has since been vehemently anti SISU...
Has fallen, like the trust, for Eastwoods spiel....

so he's effectively got Wasps feeding him info.

shepardo01

so he's effectively got Wasps feeding him info.
"Had" Wasps feeding him "info"...
That tweet reply was from August.
Doubt very much that much happened after that, as you well know and can see, PSB "group" are full on SISU out/anti SISU from the meeting point onwards...

Eastwood seems a real piece of work and as we know, has lied on film about "dropping legals"
Obviously there is his WCG governor's seat, meetings with the Trust etc....

PSB group fell for his spiel straight away.

Nick

Administrator
"Had" Wasps feeding him "info"...
That tweet reply was from August.
Doubt very much that much happened after that, as you well know and can see, PSB "group" are full on SISU out/anti SISU from the meeting point onwards...

Eastwood seems a real piece of work and as we know, has lied on film about "dropping legals"
Obviously there is his WCG governor's seat, meetings with the Trust etc....

PSB group fell for his spiel straight away.

Course they did, it was exactly why they dragged PSB group in for biscuits and tea straight away.

They weren't as keen to meet Pete and Mark though.

Liquid Gold

Don't know why anybody gives the guy the time of day, he's a fucking weirdo pretending to be a group and can't construct a sentence. Grammar of a fucking two year old.

Grendel

SkyBlue Snowflake

The bloke is full off it, blocked me on FB couple years ago as I kept asking exactly who he was oh and he also had investors to take over the club, think the guy lives in his own important world and basically is full off the brown stuff

Grendel

When you mention the pandemic I think you are losing the argument

Liquid Gold

Someone should challenge him, if Boddy confirms that the relationship is good and we remain there he has to delete his account. See how prepared he is to stand by his bullshit.

mark82

There's a 3 year deal in place. Whether the opinion at Brum is they want us there or not, there is a contract in place to say we can play there so it's a moot point what someone's opinion is.

Everyone on the CCFC side, including Dave and Joy, want us to be playing at the Ricoh next season, I have no doubt about that. I'm sure further talks will take place with Wasps but both sides seem entrenched so who knows whether it will get anywhere.

We don't have any issues with the EFL in terms of ground for next season. It's Brum unless we hear otherwise. Not sure if the current COVID-19 situation is helpful to us or not but you'd think it'd put added pressure on both sides to sort something.

Liquid Gold

Wasps’ bond payments are due aren’t they. This bloke met with Eastwood. City are about to get promoted.

All makes sense now.

clint van damme

The tweet that made me laugh from PAB was the follow up to that one which said put the politics aside and get behind Mark Robins and the lads
Some of us have been doing that all season you clown.

Grendel

The tweet that made me laugh from PAB was the follow up to that one which said put the politics aside and get behind Mark Robins and the lads
Some of us have been doing that all season you clown.

He seems also to be palling up with the Peterborough guy to get the season finished - very strange

ajsccfc

It's great that any fucking hatstand can just call themselves a supporters group, as I was saying to the empty chairs at the inaugural meeting of SBP - SKY BLUES PRESERVATION GROUP. We also came up with an absolutely cracking salute

Users who are viewing this thread