Match Thread Birmingham City (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

It’s never too early 😊 expecting the City that shown up against Reading 2-1 win.

Marosi
Dabo Osti Mcfadz Hyam Giles
Hamer Sheaf
Shipley
Walker Godden

Greggs

It’s never too early 😊 expecting the City that shown up against Reading 2-1 win.

Marosi
Dabo Osti Mcfadz Hyam Giles
Hamer Sheaf
Shipley
Walker Godden
Do you have any other hobbies mate?

TomRad85

I actually think we might do Blues but we are putting so much pressure on these 'should get something from this' games by chucking points away left, right and centre.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

KenilworthSkyBlue

McFadz has to come in for this one. Rose has been calamitous since his return from injury.

I'd like to see a partnership of Godden and Walker if the former is back from injury. Great finish by Walker last time out against Watford, hopefully we can see more of the same from him.

If DaCosta is up to the task I think he should start in the right WB slot to provide balance.

I think O'Hare should remain as a starter. I haven't been blown away by him as of late in truth, but in my opinion he provides more of a threat going forward than Shipley.

Hyam to come back in.

cc84cov

Shipley over O'hare?!
For me currently yes O’Hare coming off the bench,I prefer Shipley’s runs in behind it’s just which Shipley turns up he’s either great or poor I felt I’m he was very good against Reading.

no_loyalty

Walker & Godden up top, but no pinging long balls to them as Blues will come straight back at us.

Blues are hit and miss, but think we have enough to beat them.

AOM

Oh did he. Thought he was still concussed. Haven't been able to keep up with the results as usual. Work has been chaos.

Somebody called into CWR after listening to the game Saturday saying they were looking forward to him being back too, although he'd just played the whole match so you're not alone 😂

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Somebody called into CWR after listening to the game Saturday saying they were looking forward to him being back too, although he'd just played the whole match so you're not alone 😂

That just about sums up the intelligence of a lot of the callers.

Couldn't believe it when the bloke was banging on about when Hyam would be back from injury. Oggy just calmly corrected him but I was thinking how on earth can someone call in after the game when they didn't even know who was playing.

Mcbean

That just about sums up the intelligence of a lot of the callers.

Couldn't believe it when the bloke was banging on about when Hyam would be back from injury. Oggy just calmly corrected him but I was thinking how on earth can someone call in after the game when they didn't even know who was playing.
That was Nick ! Had to laugh as they had given Oggy the whole caller section and he didn’t have the heart to cut Nick off before he gave an unchallenged answer - so in the end Nick had to go 😂

Users who are viewing this thread