Match Thread Birmingham City (H) - 7:45 Tue 23rd Nov (1 Viewer)

Johhny Blue

I only have audio option for iFollow - which is frustrating in Portugal because the game is not being streamed on any network here - so it seems really unfair that on my season ticket I cannot watch the game - I have no legitimate option to watch the game. iFollow chat support have told me to contact the club 🤷‍♂️

Tell them I’m pissed off as well.
It will be on hesgoal.com

Liquid Gold

I only have audio option for iFollow - which is frustrating in Portugal because the game is not being streamed on any network here - so it seems really unfair that on my season ticket I cannot watch the game - I have no legitimate option to watch the game. iFollow chat support have told me to contact the club 🤷‍♂️
If it's picked up by an international broadcaster then you don't get it even if the broadcaster isn't showing it in your country.

It's a shit system.

PVA

At the time I assumed Sheaf came off on Saturday to keep him fresh for tonight.

Perhaps he has a slight knock?

Apart from that it's as I expected.

2-0 win, PUSB.

Esoterica

Was looking forward to seeing Sheaf play a few games in a row and continue to improve. Am left feeling a bit 'meh' by that line up, so we'll score 5 now I'm sure.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Harsh on Kane and sheaf but let’s see how it plays out and see what Robins says after (could be knocks, fitness etc involved although reckon probably not in Kane’s case, more needing a left footer)

I don´t like the sense Maatsen gets played just because he has a left foot.

I´m left footed. Play me ffs.

CCFCSteve

I don´t like the sense Maatsen gets played just because he has a left foot.

Me neither but can understand it if it is that, especially without JCS playing. I think Dabos looked more effective at LWB than RWB recently and Kane’s delivery is best of the three. Grendel might be right but doubt that would’ve been the deciding factor

Great_Expectations

Really disappointed there’s no Sheaf, but pleased Maasten is back.

Big Dabo fan but on form I would have played Kane.

Kelly will add some stability and positioning but will take away attacking intent. Maybe it will allow Hamer more space and freedom.

Birmingham are clearly long ball/long throw. Will suit us if we can counter quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread