Match Thread Birmingham City away (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

In summary:

Each team will be permitted to use a maximum of five substitutes.

To reduce disruption to the match, each team will have a maximum of three opportunities to make substitutions during the game; substitutions may also be made at half-time.

They have only made 3 subs during the game, the other 2 subs were made at half time. Thats why Robins kept dabo and Kelly on until half time, so it didn't take away one if the sub opportunities l.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I have now been told 5 times thank you

Johnnythespider

We've lost the impetus here from early second half and have done nothing to get it back but put Shipley on for Sheaf, it was a winnable game against a team of cloggers, it's a point but should have been 3

Hobo

Disapointing second half

covcity4life

Decent point and performance. Shame the Shipley sub hindered us so much. He needs to go. One point closer to safety. And another game where we deal without one of our best players

I quite like having 2 hard working big lad upfront. Hopefully they can grab a goal vs forest next up

PUSB

Chip Batch

I’m not sure why everyone’s so perplexed by the lack of subs. We haven’t got a strong squad. I agree we could do with fresh legs but he obviously doesn’t rate some of them. There must be some sort of collective amnesia with people desperate to get Baka on.

Not a bad point.

clint van damme

shout of yes from one of the benches at full time so someone was happy with the draw.
Still on course for 7 from 9 which is decent but it could have been better.

Users who are viewing this thread