Match Thread Birmingham City (A) - Fri 15th April (1 Viewer)

larry_david

Jones back in training too based on his insta. I imagine fadz, Kelly and Jones back on the bench. Although none will be fit so won't feature

Kieranp96

Miss the game unfortunately misses dragging me to a alpaca farm of all things 🤣, probably won't have connection to watch on ifollow even though it's paid for.

Adge

Fadz for Rose if he’s fit, but harsh to change a winning side last time out.

Bugsy

PUSB-We_are_going_up

He did, leadership qualities etc though are non-existent and would get bullies more today than Fadz.
I see where your coming from but I think there is no way for them to learn other than for them to go out there and do it, I think over time Hyam will gain leadership qualities

FulltimeWum

It's 2022. The country and the world are recovering from a pandemic. The only other things to do are go to the supermarket and buy even more eggs or visit alpaca farms.

Yet, as I'm a Coventry fan I'm not allowed to buy a ticket despite there being empty seats in the stadium.
Coventry fans who live abroad who have paid to watch it, can't watch it and have to watch it via another method despite paying for it.

Radio Comms only available for free within the CWR area and only via FM.

Coverage is available but only to Sky subscribers and not NOW TV subscribers.

Ludicrous.

Sky Blue Harry H

Watching on ifollow. Does anyone know if you can re-watch the game on ifollow, afterwards, if you have paid your tenner?!

aloisiwouldhavescored

It would be harsh to drop any player from Sunday's game, but if it had to be someone I would drop Maatsen to the bench (looked shattered towards the end of the Fulham match) and move Bidwell to left back to enable us to have McFadzean in defence for his physical presence.

aloisiwouldhavescored

Watching on ifollow. Does anyone know if you can re-watch the game on ifollow, afterwards, if you have paid your tenner?!
Don't think you can re-watch on ifollow the same day, but you can certainly watch the next day (we always do).

Hutch11

It would be harsh to drop any player from Sunday's game, but if it had to be someone I would drop Maatsen to the bench (looked shattered towards the end of the Fulham match) and move Bidwell to left back to enable us to have McFadzean in defence for his physical presence.
Don't think anyone bloose have will be as physical as Mitrovic so I'd be happy with same again

Greggs

Normal sky sports channel or red button. Cheers x

baldy

We should be confident after the Fulham match but it’s got one of those horrible usual Coventry ’win well last match,lose badly this match’ about it (it’s probably just me being paranoid tbh 😆)

Users who are viewing this thread