Billy Sharp (2 Viewers)

Covkid1968#

Yes, the 0-0, there was a pitch invasion.

Edit - somehow didn't see the nothing used to happen comment in the initial post so yes, that bits wrong!
That was the one game the red mist descended…. I was in the west terrace and some ginger Leeds fan starting hitting kids at the front. Feck me… I ran across the tops of seats like a nutter to get to him…. Before I knew I was in a full on scuffle. Felt sure I’d be on the front of the Telegraph when the pictures of faces were printed … but I wasn’t. Maybe old bill saw what happened and thought the lad deserved it or maybe I was just lucky, either way it’s never happened since. It would all be over by the time I got to the front these days …..after folding my tartan blanket and passing my humbugs for someone to hold 😎

stevefloyd

I don't get the hatred amongst supporters...sure I detest Manure and Scumderland but I wouldn't ever want to phisically hurt anyone..Religion is the same just filled with hatred ...don't get it at all

thekidfromstrettoncamp

When i've seen any pitch invasion I think they could be carrying a gun or knife. Before someone says they would not get them in.One game last season set out to go rain started grabbed old coat from the garage dispite frisked coming home hand in pocket Stanley knife.

Mucca Mad Boys

When i've seen any pitch invasion I think they could be carrying a gun or knife. Before someone says they would not get them in.One game last season set out to go rain started grabbed old coat from the garage dispite frisked coming home hand in pocket Stanley knife.

Having worked in security, you see a lot of people smuggle knives that fold into the shape of a credit card and other smart concealments. It’s actually a surprise we don’t see more violence at football games.

Otis

I took a spanner once to Oxford United, when we played them Wayne Turner bagged the winner.

I actually forgot about it (had problems with the car and had been fiddling with it when we parked up for the game) and I didn't realise until we got in the queue for the turnstiles.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

I could just see the headlines in my case "75 year old thug with Stanley knife stopped entering the game".Don't know about you Otis but never lucky enough to get frisked by a nice young lady dispite making a bee line for them with my hands in the air.

Otis

I could just see the headlines in my case "75 year old thug with Stanley knife stopped entering the game".Don't know about you Otis but never lucky enough to get frisked by a nice young lady dispite making a bee line for them with my hands in the air.
I must say it did always give me a spring in my step and I would often change queues to get in position. 😉

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Mcburnie should be charged. He was stamping on someone who was on the floor. Just because he plays football (allegedly) doesnt exempt him from the law when it comes to violence at games
Obviously he was in the wrong and I never said he shouldnt be charged I just said self defence, who knows what would have happened if he never stood his ground

Nick

Administrator
Years ago there was a training day at HR.

After, we went on the pitch. I was a proper hooligan then so I actually stole some grass, I grew it in the kitchen for years. Pretty sure it kept getting topped up with grass seed so I didn't get sad.

• Haha
Reactions: AOM

bulko

I took a spanner once to Oxford United, when we played them Wayne Turner bagged the winner.

I actually forgot about it (had problems with the car and had been fiddling with it when we parked up for the game) and I didn't realise until we got in the queue for the turnstiles.
Was that a screaming volley he scored?. If it was I was at that game it was a great goal.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Obviously he was in the wrong and I never said he shouldnt be charged I just said self defence, who knows what would have happened if he never stood his ground
Well from the video I saw he stood on the fan, not his ground. Anywho, he's been charged with common assault, which explains the EFL charge -

Frostie

Well from the video I saw he stood on the fan, not his ground. Anywho, he's been charged with common assault, which explains the EFL charge -

One thing I've not seen either way is about charges against the individuals they allegedly "assaulted", have there been any?

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!

Going to trial. Due to start 7th Dec.

One assumes the guy he allegedly beat will have already or will be fined/banned for the pitch invasion. Not like they need to put his pic in the local rag to appeal for more info...

Users who are viewing this thread