Billy Sharp (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Fk me that was horrible. Prick needs jailing not just banning for doing that to him. Never really been a fan of his, but that was bang out of order. Reports saying body checked, looked more of a head butt to me.

Adi V would've sorted the perpetrator out!

Brighton Sky Blue

Fk me that was horrible. Prick needs jailing not just banning for doing that to him. Never really been a fan of his, but that was bang out of order. Reports saying body checked, looked more of a head butt to me.

Adi V would've sorted the perpetrator out!

Never mind Viveash, Clough did that to an invader in pretty much the exact same spot

rob9872

Football fan behaviour has been pretty shocking since we came back from Covid.
Disagree. There were incidents before eg on Grealish. I think we're more aware of stuff with social media but I think on the whole it's better. We have our share of bellends home and away, but we always have had.

Evo1883

Disagree. There were incidents before eg on Grealish. I think we're more aware of stuff with social media but I think on the whole it's better. We have our share of bellends home and away, but we always have had.

Otis

Definitely seems to be more people trying to enter the field of play, more stuff being thrown on the pitch at players and an increase in racist/hate crime too, as borne out in this report above.

It is concerning for sure.

stay_up_skyblues

It’s always uncomfortable viewing when the pitch gets invaded like that, especially when the opposition players are still on the pitch. Just a matter of time until something like this happened. Might be a knife one day.

Tommo1993

I see so many, SO MANY, more incidents and dickheads within our own support home and away since fans have returned. Literally a stark difference to before. Covid/“Lockdown” is actually used as an excuse for fucking dickhead behaviour.

Sky Blue Pete

Its not just football, but in general. Its like people have forgotten how to behave after being in lockdown for so long.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Personal responsibility but when the leaders of the land have no intention of doing the right thing and when found out make excuses it’s hard to not look forward to some form of anarchy

Brighton Sky Blue

Its not just football, but in general. Its like people have forgotten how to behave after being in lockdown for so long.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Chucking flares on the pitch is the one I really don’t get. In Europe the ‘pyro’ is all in the stands

CCFCSteve

The authorities are going to have to start dishing out massive fines and/or force clubs to play behind close doors (if a player is assaulted on the pitch) to nip this in the bud, otherwise it’s only going to get worse. This situation has been coming for a while

Evo1883

There is also the very small possibility of fencing being erected again too

rob9872

Personal responsibility but when the leaders of the land have no intention of doing the right thing and when found out make excuses it’s hard to not look forward to some form of anarchy
Fk me. Even a thread on Billy Sharp being assaulted on the pitch isn't without someone trying to make it political. This place is getting beyind parody.

clint van damme

Fair enough

After Hillsborough no politician would even consider it.
That doesn't mean there aren't less controversial draconian measures that can be introduced.
I've nothing against a celebratory pitch invasion but it looks like this one cretin might have ruined it for everyone.

LastGarrison

Unfortunately in my experience even when it is easy to identify who did it they don't want to know.

You are right though, to assault someone in a football stadium when the surveillance and cameras are there is just brain dead.
And especially when you are wearing a bright fucking yellow top!!

Users who are viewing this thread