Biamou (2 Viewers)

BackRoomRummermill

Ok I will discard today as it was not my initial thought, I still believe he will score at Carlisle, so will re run the bet then. I should trust my own judgement and not look at what people say on the Forum. Maybe his odds will be better

BackRoomRummermill

Anyone watched Biamou for a minute when he hasn't got the ball ? Body language that of someone going through the motions. Doesn't shout, call, communicate well with other players either . Doesn't really cry out for the ball from corners/ free kicks etc. He's like a rabbit caught in the headlights. He's had a good run in the team of late. There has to come a point in the near future when he has to be dropped if he doesn't score. That's what he's in the team for and he's not doing it.

Look you cant blame him he is simply not a professional footballer, I have said it many times before, he does not know what to do and in fairness the blame lies with his manager to tell him what to do.

pusbccfc

Anyone watched Biamou for a minute when he hasn't got the ball ? Body language that of someone going through the motions. Doesn't shout, call, communicate well with other players either . Doesn't really cry out for the ball from corners/ free kicks etc. He's like a rabbit caught in the headlights. He's had a good run in the team of late. There has to come a point in the near future when he has to be dropped if he doesn't score. That's what he's in the team for and he's not doing it.

Barely speaks a word of English does he?

Adge

Look you cant blame him he is simply not a professional footballer, I have said it many times before, he does not know what to do and in fairness the blame lies with his manager to tell him what to do.
So we drop him-who then do we put in instead, Kelly Evans?

junglej13

Even on Friday night I thought he was poor. He seemed to be hiding afraid to make a mistake for about an hour of that game. A number of times this season he has gone down rather than go through on goal almost because he doesn't back himself to score. Seems a weak character to me. You simply cant persist with a striker who offers no goal threat.

fatso

He’s always going to play as MR has given himself no alternative, you can’t blame Biamou for not being good enough. Ive said it time and time again, the lack of an old style centre forward was evident in pre-season and was not addressed. MR chose to stick with Beavon, when he could of let him go and free up the wages, he also recruited Davis when we had cover at centre half, and Andreu, who was a luxury, so you can’t say we had no money.
Not having a leader of the line will/has already cost us automatic promotion, and unless addressed next month, will cost us a play off place.

Grendel

The bottom line is to stick with a forward player who cannot score goals will cost us. The notion he has other mysterious qualities and he’s getting better is laughable.

He’s getting worse from a pretty low base. If robins persists with him someone needs to whisper in his ear it will cost him his job.

BackRoomRummermill

Within 5 minutes of the first game I saw him play in Sky Blue I realised he was dud ( I was berated for it ) , he has not got the footballing speed or thought for this level. Watch him off the ball and you will see. In fairness to him and worrying for CCFC if that's all we have then we can forget any promotion this year I am afraid. He is quite happy I expect as he is being paid well above his ability , he has a chance and he is not taking it , I don't know of any team in history that has a striker that's in the game not supposed to score and just hold up the ball but even then it comes to nothing. He is simply not good enough for professional football. Playing football is complicated and tactical in the professional game, its just as much about making off the ball clever positioning and running. You cant see that on camera, but believe me he does not have a clue, is it a language barrier ?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Barely speaks a word of English does he?
His body language does all the talking for him. He's not a predator, doesn't cover the ground that Beavon (who isn't scoring either) does, nor Jordan P.
At times he is good in the air but isn't in the game at all if a big defender is on him. He's not a big enough threat to worry defenders and be a right pain in the arse. He missed two/three sitters in the last two home games. Lack of English isn't an issue. Lack of ability / desire is.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Thank you Alan I thought it was just me going mad as I agree totally , I believe the word is a lacklustre approach
Absolutely .When did you last see him look for the ball from a throw in, the way McNulty/ Doyle etc do ? The body language isn't right at all. If there was a scramble in the opposition box and it went in off his backside he'd probably not want to take the credit for it. Jordan P and Beavon at least provide the opposition with something to worry about.

Adge

For me he is getting let off the hook now. Lots saying that his strengths are heading/holding the ball up and bringing others into play but without finding the net. So exactly the same attributes as Beavon then who has rightly been slated for not finding the net either?

Speng

To be honest we are a very very average side and he looks awful , how the hell he keeps getting picked is beyond me , his job is to assist his fellow striker and to score goals , hmmmmm , he brings absolutely nothing to the side .....

CCFC54321

The guys utter shite and not good enough for pro football.

The sooner he is taken out of his misery the better for him and us.

Great bit of scouting getting this one wasn’t it?

skybluesam66

Time for robins to be tough with him
pull him into the office today and tell him he has 1 more chance

he starts at Carlisle - he scores, or he is out

Terry Gibson's perm

They scored when he went off because Willis gave away a stupid corner no because that clown left the field, for me the experiment is over give him back to Sutton he is plan c at best coming off the bench, as normally when we make a change it’s to chase the game imagine bringing him and Beavon on together to get you a goal

CCFC54321

I’m starting to get frustrated with Robins. The recruitment of this player and the two year contract to beavon is concerning.

I don’t have any confidence on who we bring in January to be any good either.

stevefloyd

I know we cannot just blame 1 man but a lot of the blame for any defeat has to be with the strikers, they are there for a reason ....to score goals.... needs addressing next week 100%!

stevefloyd

I’m starting to get frustrated with Robins. The recruitment of this player and the two year contract to beavon is concerning.

We have recruited another youngster on loan.... we need men not boys

stevefloyd

Bayliss was probably our best player yesterday.
But we still lost!! It's brilliant to have these young prospects but we need hard nosed brutes playing in midfield look at what's happened to Stevenson from last season, if they keep progressing sure reward them with an outing or 2 in the first team but it's a lot to ask 18 19 and 20 year olds to change games for us... Sure there are players playing at top levels of world football that are in their teens but they are few and far

Terry Gibson's perm

The Beavon one is a shocker everybody knows he doesn’t score and is getting older so can’t run around as much, Biamou was just desperation

CCFC54321

The bottom line is to stick with a forward player who cannot score goals will cost us. The notion he has other mysterious qualities and he’s getting better is laughable.

He’s getting worse from a pretty low base. If robins persists with him someone needs to whisper in his ear it will cost him his job.
Couldn’t of put it better myself.

Terry Gibson's perm

I do hope when/if he finally scores Robins doesn’t give it the typical manager I told you so as he will look like a tit.

Otis

Time for robins to be tough with him
pull him into the office today and tell him he has 1 more chance

he starts at Carlisle - he scores, or he is out
And you think putting that added pressure on a player who is already lacking confidence in front of goal is going to work?

Surely that is the last thing that Robins should do. He tells him that he HAS to score and Biamou is going to be snatching at everything and be all tensed up.

If Robins only wants to give him one more chance he needs to keep it to himself. Telling Biamou he must score on Saturday or he'll be dropped can surely only backfire.

Has a manager ever told a player he must score in a certain game or else before? I would say not. And if they have done so I would say they are a bad manager.

Londonccfcfan

I agree with the majority of comments recently on here, I’m afraid the we were totally carrying him at Port Vale,

He needs to be taken out the limelight now, MR will make the right decision just one too many games for him vs Vale. He’s ok when he olds it up, wins headers, etc and when the result is positive.

I have been one of his biggest backers as I thought(hoped) the kid would come good.

But as we now approach the business end of the of the season, we cannot afford to carry anyone and need to improve drastically in one or two positions and need someone to hold it up and keep the ball up front.

Londonccfcfan

And you think putting that added pressure on a player who is already lacking confidence in front of goal is going to work?

Surely that is the last thing that Robins should do. He tells him that he HAS to score and Biamou is going to be snatching at everything and be all tensed up.

If Robins only wants to give him one more chance he needs to keep it to himself. Telling Biamou he must score on Saturday or he'll be dropped can surely only backfire.

Has a manager ever told a player he must score in a certain game or else before? I would say not. And if they have done so I would say they are a bad manager.

He was actually relived he was taken off at Vale. You could sense his total lack of confidence, body language was very poor. the fans were all singing ‘feed the duck and he will score’ you could sense his relief when he was taken off, he ran off so quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread