Biamou Injury (1 Viewer)

Gibbo

And as for Max, I’m gutted for him. I’ve always championed him but I’m not sure if he was our answer in league 1. Let’s hope others step up now.
I think that is my view - I like his attitude, his ability to score occasional "worldies" and he was the best we had at being the target man in a front two. But not sure he is Div 1 level
We are awash with strikers, we don't need more loans

Pricey1984

Feel so sorry for him. Can not believe the abuse he seems to get. Those goals at notts county in the playoffs are amongst the best memories i will have supporting city. Come back stronger max

Warwickhunt

We now need to get 2 strikers in on loan.
If we cannot buy a decent striker how on earth can we loan one at this stage of the Season, MR needs to tell JCH to stop falling over and get the ball to his feet or chest and stop this bloody insessant launching the friggin ball from back to front.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

UPDATE: Latest on Max Biamou Injury

That's 3 in 2 seasons, is that normal?

It does seem like there might be something we need to look at, particularly in pre-season, because all three have happened very early on in the season.

Hopefully this means the system will change and best wishes to Max for his recovery. At least with his new contract he doesn't have to worry about that side of things and takes the pressure off him to try and come back too quick.

fernandopartridge

It does seem like there might be something we need to look at, particularly in pre-season, because all three have happened very early on in the season.

Hopefully this means the system will change and best wishes to Max for his recovery. At least with his new contract he doesn't have to worry about that side of things and takes the pressure off him to try and come back too quick.
Jones injury was almost mid season tbf. I think it's just an unfortunate coincidence

covcity4life

can never guard against this i guess but i am telling you we started this game off like cunts, just ball in air,no control,chasing like headless chcikens

if robins prioritised passing and composure biamou wouldnt have got injured in minute one.

Londonccfcfan

Just read thIs, devasting news first and foremost for Max.

Hes a honest hard worker and wish him a speedy recovery.

Theres only one sorry excuse of a being hapy with this news no doubt....hmmm....

Grendel

I said that in the original thread and you refused

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The others didn't though David - they took it in good faith so they deserve respect for that

Hobo

Feel sorry for Biamou, a long time to be out injured and he isn't the youngest.

I would go with Hiwula and JCH, plenty of experience at this level. With that pairing it should force us back to passing and playing it into feet. One of our strengths is we can be a good passing side, our weakness is poor crosses.

Magwitch

Shame for Biamou, I liked him, thought he was the perfect partner last season for McNulty but suspect that his ccfc career is now in serious doubt. Football can be horrible but we have to move on and forward wise look for something different, will test the manager and his willingness to change

Ashdown

Can't help think the worst, Biamou wasn't going to get enough goals I think anyway and the rest are very debatable as to their ability. We need reinforcements in that department or we could be in big trouble.

Colin Steins Smile

was thinking that, makes you wonder if there's something they're doing in training.
Remember years ago Liverpool had a spate of hamstring injuries and they found out it was too do with some type of stretching routine they were doing.
Some of the ACL injuries can be attributed to impacts, but the susceptiblity can be accentuated by imbalances in the muscles. Additionally, the use of machine weights in training can increase any imbalance between the prime movers and ancillary muscles. Finally, fatigue can leave players more susceptible to tears .

robbiethemole

I can guess who this is. click on your name on top right and click "people who you ignore"

this place is a lot better when you ignore certain people. the only dilema, is how many

Wow that was easy to do, gonna be some much nicer without reading Grendel's negativity

GaryJones

This is such bad news for Max - he's such a nice guy too.
Make a speedy recovery and come back stronger than ever - I'm looking forward to more overhead kicks next season!

speedie87

At least for his sake he’d just signed the new contract otherwise he’d be out injured and without a contract and then having to find a new club.

Users who are viewing this thread