Biamou Injury (2 Viewers)

Grendel

Do you not think this forces Robins to look for a loan?

If he wants an equal to his goal scoring he can recall Beavon

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Every cloud...
giphy.gif

Nonleagueherewecome

Is there any confirmation that it's a season ender or just one of those things that have been "heard" like: JCH's auntie's died, Robins and Burge fell out after the Sutton OG and Brown has a bad attitude?

Nonleagueherewecome

And Ted Koppel IS a robot, of course.

harvey098

Every cloud...

What a disgusting post. I wouldn’t say something like that about anyone in any line of work never mind a footballer of the club you profess to support. Did you hear Jodi Jones’ comments recently hinting at suffering from depression from sustaining such a long term injury. Can someone tell me how to block users? I’m done with this miserable c**t.

Ricketts

What a disgusting post. I wouldn’t say something like that about anyone in any line of work never mind a footballer of the club you profess to support. Did you hear Jodi Jones’ comments recently hinting at suffering from depression from sustaining such a long term injury. Can someone tell me how to block users? I’m done with this miserable c**t.

I think you speak for most of us.

ccfcway

I can guess who this is. click on your name on top right and click "people who you ignore"

this place is a lot better when you ignore certain people. the only dilema, is how many

Colin Steins Smile

I totally agree. The fact a supposed sky blues fan expressed such views regarding a serious injury to one of our players is disgraceful.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Is there any confirmation that it's a season ender or just one of those things that have been "heard" like: JCH's auntie's died, Robins and Burge fell out after the Sutton OG and Brown has a bad attitude?

Is JCH’s auntie dying really something in that list? Don’t know if you follow him on Instagram but it’s pretty apparent he’s lost a female who he holds in high regard in his life, from photos he’s been posting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Is JCH’s auntie dying really something in that list? Don’t know if you follow him on Instagram but it’s pretty apparent he’s lost a female who he holds in high regard in his life, from photos he’s been posting

If you needed any more confirmation...

Nonleagueherewecome

It was a list of things that I was only aware of through vague unsubstantiated comments on here, one of which was something like "apparently his auntie died" or something like that.

Grendel

It wasn’t actually what I was referring to but hey ho

cochese

JCH will play for 60 minutes against Gillingham, fall over a lot, have a shot hit the corner flag, score an own goal and then get booed off after a small ripple of applause from those who are glad he tried.

I'm pretty sure that's what happens when fans demand that players start games...

I don't fancy the chances of any of our strikers at the moment.

ccfc_ukr

i randomly bumped into Biamou last night in Far Gosford Street, gave him a courtesy nod as he was chatting away on his phone, but he was walking around with one of those mechanical looking support things on his left knee. Didnt seem to have any trouble walking but cant imagine they stick those things on for a slight sprain.

smileycov

Facebook User
It wasn’t actually what I was referring to but hey ho
It was exactly, what you was referring too!! You said it in response to a post saying he is out for the season. What on earth could you have meant but your happy an injury has kept him sidelined?

You are one very very sad individual, you obviously are bitter with life. I can not believe you actually support the club with the shit you come out with.

Grendel

It was exactly, what you was referring too!! You said it in response to a post saying he is out for the season. What on earth could you have meant but your happy an injury has kept him sidelined?

You are one very very sad individual, you obviously are bitter with life. I can not believe you actually support the club with the shit you come out with.

It was a flippant comment regarding its impact on something else

Nick

Administrator
Either that or just the approach to how we want to play.

Not having a striker who can win a header is a bit worrying though.

harvey098

I can guess who this is. click on your name on top right and click "people who you ignore"

this place is a lot better when you ignore certain people. the only dilema, is how many

Done, thanks. I think this forum will suddenly be a lot more positive for me to read lol. I can’t imagine what must’ve happened to him for him to be as bitter and resentful as he is, I genuinely hope he finds some happiness in his life but he won’t be bringing me down with him anymore in the meantime :)

Grendel

Pretty tactless phrasing though - am sure you'd have rather lost the bet as much as anyone, really.

Anyway, let's get it over with. Can the original thread be re-opened or something to save this one being littered?

All bets are off. I can't in all seriousness take money off people when he did not make it past August!

fatso

Just a thought, how about getting Courtney Baker Richardson on loan from Swansea, got to be better than what we have got.

Users who are viewing this thread