Biamou Bets SBT vs Grendel (2 Viewers)

Astute

Well I’m right or I’m wrong. I lost a bet about Leon Clarke once (and paid) and won a bet on Doyle who I never even rated and didn’t get paid.
Grendel did pay up on a bet we had on Clarke. And we both won on Doyle and waiting to be paid still.

Grendel

I''ve asked for this but he refuses

Because everyone else agrees David caveats mean charities may get zero

Think the charity - he could score 5 in the first game

Mucca Mad Boys

I’m not a gambling man, but if he’s not a starter, I doubt he’ll hit 10 goals. So if I was a gambler, I wouldn’t take the bet.

Also, when strikers like Marquis who got 26 goals in L2 in 16/17 season, scores 12 goals (EDIT), or Williams who got 12, managing 1 goal in 13... the odds don’t look good.

I think he’ll manage about 5-8 goals, it’s dependent on how well we do ourselves!

Last edited:

Marty

Yeah ill have £20, forget the cavaet. It's for a good cause.

Astute

So Grendel how much do we have on? I did ask for the £100

Grendel

So Grendel how much do we have on? I did ask for the £100

Others went before and you did initially do a caveat. I’ll close it in an hour and then I’ll work out a proposal for everyone and provided all agree let’s see how it goes. If I have to I’ll extend the payment as well. So let’s say at 10 pm I’ll shut down and agree with everyone.

It’s goid if there is a spread of charities and potential winners.

SKYBLUES90

I don’t get this I’m all for giving money to charity but why do you feel the need to be negative.

I bet you were one of the boo boys that said mcnulty couldn’t hit a cows arse with a banjo or that Ponticelli should be starting every week but then when he didn’t score 4 on his debut said he wasn’t good enough for league 2.

Fickle fans we have, just been promoted how about bring some positivity to the table.

Give the guy a break, first season in league football, I feel that he contributed a lot to the team through the season, always gave 110%, scored some really important goals and comes across as a nice lad.

Grendel

I don’t get this I’m all for giving money to charity but why do you feel the need to be negative.

I bet you were one of the boo boys that said mcnulty couldn’t hit a cows arse with a banjo or that Ponticelli should be starting every week but then when he didn’t score 4 on his debut said he wasn’t good enough for league 2.

Fickle fans we have, just been promoted how about bring some positivity to the table.

Give the guy a break, first season in league football, I feel that he contributed a lot to the team through the season, always gave 110%, scored some really important goals and comes across as a nice lad.

You wont find 1 negative post about McNulty and there have been far more shut thrown at him in here than I have about Buamou

Gosb

Just for the record only McNulty and Adam Armstrong have achieved 10 league goals or more in the last 4 seasons. And Grendel didn't include the 'or more'. So careful.

Hobo

Success isn't always measured in goals even as a striker. He beefed us up no end defensively towards the end of the season. I am not convinced he will be a first choice next year, but still a useful squad player.

However Grendel, I will offer £50 ( that's us both wagering £50.) that he will score more than this year's 5 next season at the higher level. Because that would be progress. My charity is Alzheimer's Research UK what is yours if you accept?

Londonccfcfan

Thats just stupid Grendel.

He may score 14 goals in the season(9 in the league), set up and assist 5 to 10 goals. His partner (McNulty) may score another 20 plus.

In the above scenario we may be pushing at least in play offs.

All the above will not justify any of your arguments as you will again be proven wrong. And again the majorty of us would be more than happy if he contributes to the team as he has done this season woth vital goals.

Yes im a gambling man, but not taking that bet. As the scenario above would mean hes been brilliant again.

Imo its nothing more than a 50/50 bet as i think depending on appearances will score between 8 and 12 league goals. But like i say if hes on the pitch and his partner scores 20plus then we are more than happy.

Grendel

Just for the record only McNulty and Adam Armstrong have achieved 10 league goals or more in the last 4 seasons. And Grendel didn't include the 'or more'. So careful.

Oh ffs or more. I’m also as I’ve reduced it to £5 making it up to 20 to 1 against me

Grendel

Thats just stupid Grendel.

He may score 14 goals in the season(9 in the league), set up and assist 5 to 10 goals. His partner (McNulty) may score another 20 plus.

In the above scenario we may be pushing at least in play offs.

All the above will not justify any of your arguments as you will again be proven wrong. And again the majorty of us would be more than happy if he contributes to the team as he has done this season woth vital goals.

Yes im a gambling man, but not taking that bet. As the scenario above would mean hes been brilliant again.

Imo its nothing more than a 50/50 bet as i think depending on appearances will score between 8 and 12 league goals. But like i say if hes on the pitch and his partner scores 20plus then we are more than happy.

It’s a 50 50 bet for you but a lot worse for me

Old Warwickshire lad

Given I’ve offended the coventry treasure and his supporters tell you what let’s do a bet and then not discuss until it’s decided

I’m prepared to wager £100 to charities that he won’t score 10 league goals next season in league 1 or higher - if people think he will bet against me in denominations of £5 or more until it closes.

If he doesn’t those people will pay charities of my choice the amount they bet in return

The one thing i an slightly concerned about here is that people bet and don’t pay (as has happened before) or decide they don’t like my charities. I do and will pay (someone will vouch for that) so if I win I want an e mail with attached proof of payment and failure to produce this I request the individual is banned from the forum.

Anyway take it up and let’s not talk about it again.

@RegTheDonk £20

All young footballers need fans like you, you should be ashamed to post this.

Old Warwickshire lad

Thank f*** for a sane post.

Londonccfcfan

All young footballers need fans like you, you should be ashamed to post this.

Look fair play to the lad , ge hss missed some sitters notably first few months of season, but he has improved no end culminating in one of the best performances in one of the biggest matches in our recent history.

Why are are going over old ground, we have dissected the hell out Biamou.

Hes a Fans favorite.

Astute

Oh ffs or more. I’m also as I’ve reduced it to £5 making it up to 20 to 1 against me
So I asked for £100 you offered now you are saying that I can only have a fiver? :rolleyes:

Grendel

So I asked for £100 you offered now you are saying that I can only have a fiver? :rolleyes:

No...but you originally said all competitions and other leiple had already posted and I’ve said I’ll accommodate all if I can and it will be a lot more than a fiver

Grendel

And he was in his 1st season, give the guy a break and take your shit post down. We just got promoted and all we got here is negativity.

Incredible - if he’s good place a bet

pusbccfc

No bet from me.

I'd imagine he'd get 7/8 goals and a similar amount of assists.

Hobo

Incredible - if he’s good place a bet

I think Warwickshire Lads point is, in his first season at this level he did his job. He improved we got promotion and he was a key player in the run in.

Users who are viewing this thread