Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Ben Wilson

I’ll wait patiently for Wilson’s first bloomer, just hope it’s a long one.
 
Really impressed with wilson never thought I'd say this but he keeps this up marosi will have a job on his hands getting the number one shirt back.
 
I think his distribution & kicking has been very good... Remember this was a big reason why they brought both him & Marosi in 2019.
 
If we are going to be giving away penalties every other game, I wish he would cut out trying to smash it away when he gets beaten. That swing and a miss resulting in contact with the Wycombe player looked pretty bad...shouldn’t need to leave the referee with any inkling of a decision. Just let the opposition take the ball, put it on the centre spot, and then the players can just lazily amble up to take the kick off
 
If we are going to be giving away penalties every other game, I wish he would cut out trying to smash it away when he gets beaten. That swing and a miss resulting in contact with the Wycombe player looked pretty bad...shouldn’t need to leave the referee with any inkling of a decision. Just let the opposition take the ball, put it on the centre spot, and then the players can just lazily amble up to take the kick off

Was quite funny though
 
Nearly cost us another one last night flapping at it, could have well been 2-2


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom