Transfer Rumour Ben Sheaf (2 Viewers)

Liquid Gold

giphy.gif

skyblu3sk

Don't read the CT this afternoon .
It's up to it's regular clickbait shit again .
Shameless crap.
Spotted that, so annoying i look on news now and if I see a potentially interesting article I come on here to see if I can avoid clicking on it. I really want their business model to fail so they can go back to decent articles instead!

no_loyalty

Don't read the CT this afternoon .
It's up to it's regular clickbait shit again .
Shameless crap.

Reading that you would have thought he had already signed.

Sky Blue Harry H

Spotted that, so annoying i look on news now and if I see a potentially interesting article I come on here to see if I can avoid clicking on it. I really want their business model to fail so they can go back to decent articles instead!
Grr - I nearly fell for it. To lead with 'Ben Sheaf signs' and then follow up with ' possible scenario' ****ing annoying.

Edit: and to follow that, Cllr Jim O'Boyle appears on my TV screen!

mr_monkey

Anyone wants proof efl hub know fuck all. Just said Sheaf deal done except a small minor detail - wages. Wages are not a small detail they are one of 2 details, fee and wages

Medical
Length of contract
Signing on fee
Agent fee
Etc

(Just to be a pedant ;) )

cc84cov

Possibly speaking to a couple of clubs or we’ve been stuck in negotiations most f this week without any news by the end of the week - today,I suspect the offer is on the table it’s now down to the player I suspect

Mr Panda

Is Nixon actually reliable? When I search his name on twitter it's just people who have been blocked by him after they called him out on supposed incorrect information.

junglej13

Is Nixon actually reliable? When I search his name on twitter it's just people who have been blocked by him after they called him out on supposed incorrect information.
To be fair he normally tweets on a Sat which clubs he will be running stories on in the Sunday Sun. We have featured twice in the past 18 months... One was Michael Rose and one was Godden. Both stories he broke. He's the Sun journalist so comes in for obvious criticism but is probably in my eyes one of the few credible sources online.

skybluegod

He's a bit of a knob, and doesn't ever admit he is wrong but does have proper sources and is often right about cov stuff

Users who are viewing this thread