Bed wetter where are you? (1 Viewer)

thekidfromstrettoncamp

The 1's who had us relegated in September while the likes of Wigan in this league no chance.The 1's who have slated terribly Eccles,Allen and Wilson.The 1's who valued our players so low the 1's who value our top 3 at less than 10 mill. for all 3 combined and someone this week who valued Hamer at less than 4 mill try buying a player for 4 mill and see what your get.Why don't you come out and explain your reasons or if you have changed your views.

Last edited:

robbiekeane

The 1's who had us relegated in September while the likes of Wigan in this league no chance.The 1's who have slated terribly Eccles,Allen and Wilson.The 1's who valued our players so low the 1's who value our top 3 at less than 10 mill. for all 3 combined and someone this week who valued Hamer at less than 4 mill try buying a player for 4 mill and see what your get.Why don't you come out and explain your reasons or if you have changed your views.
I remember my first beer

Skybluedownunder

Who the fuck are you? Deliah Smith?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saddlebrains

OK il bite:

-Couldnt play as we didnt have a pitch
-Ohare injured for months
-Defence conceding at 3 a game
-Didnt win for the first 7 games
-Keeper who forgot how to be a keeper
-Clearly discord in the camp
-Fans royally fucked off with all the cancellations

Its been a remarkable turnaround, and its phenomenal to see, but lets not pretend we weren't fucking pony until the end of September

robbiekeane

OK il bite:

Its been a remarkable turnaround, and its phenomenal to see, but lets not pretend we weren't fucking pony until the end of September
Nah tbf it is a bit embarrassing

NortonSkyBlue

OK il bite:

Yes it has been a remarkable turnaround and full credit to all for that.
What strikes me though is those that stick the boot in when times are tough are also the ones that praise through gritted teeth. As you list most of those sticks you use to beat the club with were out of the hands of their hands.
Look up the definition of support and take note.

Londonccfcfan

OK il bite:

A turn around most could see happening apart from you and few notable others.

Skyblueweeman

Whilst I agree with the majority of your sentiment, you lose credibility points by saying 1's...

Londonccfcfan

Absolutely bonkers the shite spouted on various threads at end of September.

Literally had played one game at home.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

giphy.gif

WestEndAgro

OK il bite:

Yeah, but apart from that.

Saddlebrains

Yes it has been a remarkable turnaround and full credit to all for that.
What strikes me though is those that stick the boot in when times are tough are also the ones that praise through gritted teeth. As you list most of those sticks you use to beat the club with were out of the hands of their hands.
Look up the definition of support and take note.

I mean, on that last line, id say 3 season tickets and a few hundred quid on merchandise whilst backing the lads vocally for 90 minutes every week is probably 'support'

Londonccfcfan

The same lot that couldn't see us winning away from home at xmas time in league one winning season.

Pat on back for me...they kept on laughing at me when I insisted we will batter someone soon.

And surely we did at Wycombe and Tranmere away Godden back to hatricks. Then won about 6 out of 7 away. Rest is history.

Same old shite every season.

It's a long season. Keep the faith keep backing Robin's.

ajsccfc

I said that I wouldn't worry about relegation unless we were in deep trouble at Christmas. Trick is to stick firmly to absolutely no viewpoint and you can't go wrong. Or maybe you can, but I'm staying out of it

Alkhen

OK il bite:

Said it the time, the hysterics was embarassing. everyone could see the start was bad but was down to shit circumstances rather than a poor squad or manager. People weeping about us being relegation fodder need to have a long hard look at themselves.

I feel like a fecking skipping record but one bad patch doesent mean the wheels have fallen off. this team has more heart and our management team are too smart for that to happen

clint van damme

OK il bite:

I thought people blaming the pitch were burying their heads in the sand?
You melt down like a drama queen and generally threaten to flounce off to F1 at least once a season let's be honest, which is fair enough if that's how it gets to you, but it's normally proven to be a massive over reaction.

slowpoke

Are we in a similar position to our division one promotion season where we went on a march up the division until covid kicked in.

Users who are viewing this thread