Bed wetter where are you? (2 Viewers)

Briles

It's a weird phenomenon. You see it on all forums and on social media. There tends to be more people complaining about people complaining than there are actual complainers.

TomRad85

It's a weird phenomenon. You see it on all forums and on social media. There tends to be more people complaining about people complaining than there are actual complainers.
Then the third camp of people pointing out the people complaining about the complainers. It's a bit more exclusive than the other 2 groups, fair play for being the founding member in this thread.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Briles

Then the third camp of people pointing out the people complaining about the complainers. It's a bit more exclusive than the other 2 groups, fair play for being the founding member in this thread.

I mean I'm not complaining I'm just pointing it out.

However, if I had been complaining about the complainers complaining about the people complaining, I'd have created a paradox and ripped the very fabric of time.

clint van damme

I think I've got better as I've got older as there are genuinely more important things, but I've never understood people that don't get mad when we lose, used to ruin my whole weekend, now maybe just the day. Would genuinely still be mad if we lost to Real Madrid even though it makes no sense whatsoever.
Anyway what a bizarre thing to argue about, we've started doing well so let's split ourselves into do or don't react well to defeat camps and cock measure over that. Weird stuff.

I get pissed off when we lose, but I don't automatically think we're fucked and heading to non league!

Skyblueweeman

Below is the results from our first ten games. I'm not sure how anyone that exercised concern can be classed as a bedwetter. It was gash.

View attachment 27156

To be fair, I think without exception, everyone was concerned about that run of games.

But as @Otis says, October was far too early to have us down as relegation certainties. There was so much unpredictability at the start and reasons behind the poor start.

It was just that some seemed to forget or overlook those reasons to automatically assume the worst. Standard SBT behaviour.

Ashdown

Never had us down as relegation fodder, even after the disrupted start, always confident we had enough in hand…..all that said a terrible January transfer window and we could quickly slip back down there . But by the same measure….a good one and we could be pushing for promotion🤷‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread