BBC Midlands Today (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

ccfcway

"i am very proud and want to ensure we keep our league one status"

er, not that proud Stephen. This is a promotion push season as you and Waggott have said.

torchomatic

Agree About SISU, of course. However the Trust are our mouthpiece and really should try to connect with the club but generally do the opposite.

I feel the same about SISU. Most likely because I've cottoned onto the fact that SISU are responsible for what happens to the club whereas the trust aren't. Don't worry you'll catch up sooner or later.

tuousis

Or just maybe BBC Midlands Today should be asking more pertinent questions about the way CCFC have been sold down the river by Ann Lucas, her cronies and Coventry City Council!

Also about the roles of others, namely ACL & the Alan Higgs Trust.

SBT's focus and demands are nothing more than laughable, just need a reality check.

Poor fool, none of the people you mentioned have had any control of our results.We have a manager and players and good owners. None league here we come.

torchomatic

And your predictions are on here. Got them all right, did you?

"i am very proud and want to ensure we keep our league one status"

er, not that proud Stephen. This is a promotion push season as you and Waggott have said.

ccfcway

Agree About SISU, of course. However the Trust are our mouthpiece and really should try to connect with the club but generally do the opposite.

im curious, how can you connect with a bunch of people who dont want to connect unless you go along with their comments

James Smith

RFC following on from your advice abhout who's to blame I'm just off to blame the newsagent who sold me the lottery ticket that didn't win me anything on Saturday. Despite the fact that I picked the numbers and chose which game to play, it's clearly their fault.

I have elderly relatives who can determine for themselves that the council aren't responsible for our on the pitch performance.

Last edited:

dongonzalos

Or just maybe BBC Midlands Today should be asking more pertinent questions about the way CCFC have been sold down the river by Ann Lucas, her cronies and Coventry City Council!

SBT's focus and demands are nothing more than laughable, just need a reality check.

Wow.......
Not much else to say

Steve.B50

If you're like Jan and the rest then no.

If you do know me, which I doubt you do then you will know that I agree a great deal with what Jan had to say.
With regards to communicating with the club and owners you should know we have done a great deal of this and have met with all parties including JS. What has these meetings and discussions achieved over the last two years, NOTHING as they might listen but do nothing.
Unlike you we do not hide, we are not anonymous, we stand up for what we believe and do not hide our identities.

i am proud to say I have met some great people and supporters, but like the majority my patients is draining like my eagerness to follow a club that is being killed slowly and painfully.

dongonzalos

Agree About SISU, of course. However..............

Why is it never 'yes I agree about SISU'

4c468e1779032102fbb0b28e1162205d.jpg

The Gentleman

Yep, Shmmeee does the same, but gets "likes".

I still think RFC is deluded before anyone thinks I'm agreeing with him, just saying there's others than do the same.

Yes and you're one of them with your pathetic jibes about Wasps when no-one is even talking about them

torchomatic

The Gentleman

Fucking love it, perfect example of the Sisu caveat that 'some' like to use on here, quality. I see yet another article about the council put up by you today. In the words of Jim Royle 'balanced my arse'!!

cloughie

Back to the midlands today

Pressley said we are up for any challenge in front of us .................history prooves him to be bulshitting as every game is a challenge and we are not up to them!!!!!!!!!

ccfcway

Back to the midlands today

Pressley said we are up for any challenge in front of us .................history prooves him to be bulshitting as every game is a challenge and we are not up to them!!!!!!!!!

up for every challange, for 45 mins, until the opposition chance tactics and then we havent a clue

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
The owners of any organisation are 100% responsible in the way they conduct and run that business unless external factors beyond their control can alter their strategy. SISU have always had the power, and the money through funds to either invest/pay rent/purchase the stadium, land and everything else if they chose too.
they did not and have made a royal mess of their investment and our club, but our club as in the one we have an affinity for, not ownership of, they took that away from some of us for a whole penny per share.

Whilst others such as ACL have fallen out with their previous tenant and chosen to do business elsewhere, SISU were trying to use it's strategy to gain an unfair financial position and force ACL into a loss making situation by not paying the agreed rent.

letsallsingtogether

Yep! Shmmeee does the same, but gets "likes".

I still think RFC is deluded before anyone thinks I'm agreeing with him, just saying there's others than do the same.

No different to you then wasps this Ann that fucking trust you arr just a hypocrite.
never mind your your mate will be along to bail you out any time now.;)

skybluebeduff

Pisses me off that I have to log in just to tell you to fuck off you absolute deluded twat.

SISU have no blame?... HELP.

Grendel

No different to you then wasps this Ann that fucking trust you arr just a hypocrite.
never mind your your mate will be along to bail you out any time now.;)

No because he sees blame on both sides. RFC is a foolish cartoon figure while Schmmeee is a hapless council drone who if his Kommandant Lucas told him to jump off the Empire State Building his only disappointment would be she hadn't selected the Burge Kalifa to show her his true devotion.

Gosford Green

Undeniable really, has to be connected in some way to SISU. One positive, when they eventually go so will he.

Grendel

Undeniable really, has to be connected in some way to SISU. One positive, when they eventually go so will he.

Far more likely to be commented to the council I would say.

italiahorse

Sad the story is about not winning at the Ricoh since October.
It feels an all time low but I fear it will get worse with these clowns.

On the subject of blame being discussed.
Sisu are predominantly to blame and it is near to 100% IMHO
The problem is that because Sisu are just ignoring us a few are targeting the easier targets like CCC, Higgs and the Trust.
If anybody came on this board they would think that CCC, Higgs and the Trust were the cause of this mess.

Gosford Green

Politicians minds do not think that way, Grendal.

Back to the OP, I can not see us pulling out of this nosedive.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
If anybody came on this board they would think that CCC, Higgs and the Trust were the cause of this mess.

Seriously? Have you read it? Give over.

If anybody came on this board, they would piss themselves laughing at the welcoming of a certain top sports club.

Moff

On the subject of blame being discussed.
Sisu are predominantly to blame and it is near to 100% IMHO
The problem is that because Sisu are just ignoring us a few are targeting the easier targets like CCC, Higgs and the Trust.

I certainly dont disagree with you on the fact that SISU are almost entirely to blame for this debacle, and that they are certainly ignoring us, which is utterly frustratimg as we have no idea what the hell they are trying to achieve.

Not so sure about the Higgs still coming in for much criticism, apart from a lone recent post about them being drawn into things, whilst people are frustrated at the Trust and have differing ideas on the way forward, but hardly see anyone blaming them for the position we are in.

The Council apportion some blame as the Stadium has gone, and there are still some questions to be answered, although to be fair some have recently been addressed, and I am sure once the full audit has been done, which would have happened anyway it might allay some of these further concerns.

I think what frustrates is that the stadium was built originally for the club, and the club dont own/lease it, and certainly it doesnt look like we ever will.
I dont think anyone wants SISU to own it, but what would have been the ideal scenario was for SISU to go, and new owners to come in and then join the club up with the stadium. I know it simplistic but now the club is in the hands of what was an out of town Rugby team, on a lease of 250 years we have no chance of matching it up with the club, therefore who really will want to buy us a loss making club with no stadium, and therefore SISU become more entrenched in ownership, destroying the club and using it as some sort of offsetting machine in their complex financial world.

Its the no real answers or ideas of a way forward for the club, or how we get rid of SISU that is begining to grind everyone down, couple with the dross on the pitch.

Nick

Administrator
Nobody has said the Trust are to blame for this mess have they? It is just the same old taking something, being outraged and saying it over and over until it sticks or you have got a few likes and back pats.

Gosford Green

CCC and the Higgs charity mob can not influence the future of the football club. It is time to move on.

Unfortunately neither can the SBT or other fan groups as SISU do not listen to them.

skybluetony176

Far more likely to be commented to the council I would say.

Funny. You once stated he was an ACL plant when I suggested he was a SISU plant. Only later to proclaim that you'd received assurances that he was a real fan when you used one of his posts to back up one of your made up facts when I pointed out that you had previously stated he was an ACL plant and now he's a council plant. Which one is it?

Users who are viewing this thread