BBC Midlands Today (1 Viewer)

Gosford Green

Agree with what you say ...but they should also get richardson and mcginnty to do some explaining too

The club has to look forward and deal in the present. Hauling 2 long gone owners over coals will achieve nothing but retrospectively out them as a pair of (alleged) crooks, something that 99% of fans are already aware of.

Nick

Administrator
Fully agree, oh the irony , franchise football in Northampton, but. Up in arms when it's in Coventry.

Again, people are up in arms at the people who abused others and protested so much about the "franchise" football in Northampton but now go out of their way to justify Wasps.

I think you are clearly missing the irony in it all.

Gosford Green

Again, people are up in arms at the people who abused others and protested so much about the "franchise" football in Northampton but now go out of their way to justify Wasps.

Not all, I held all Sixfielders in contempt and and see the Wasp badge on the Ricoh as another insult to show how far we have fallen.

James Smith

I wasn't aware that we were that much in the hole to the Higgs whilst still at Highfield Road. Well I suppose that would be a believable result of the Richardson spending spree(s).

Evo1883

I wasn't aware that we were that much in the hole to the Higgs whilst still at Highfield Road. Well I suppose that would be a believable result of the Richardson spending spree(s).
Shopping at harrods with a tesco budget will only lead to one thing lol

fernandopartridge

Or was Higgs another of these investors who lent the club money to buy players on the expectation of a great return as in the alleged Keane deal? Not saying he was btw

James Smith

Ah you're talking about the council again I see. ;)

James Smith

Or was Higgs another of these investors who lent the club money to buy players on the expectation of a great return as in the alleged Keane deal? Not saying he was btw

I think the money being talked about here is the Charity money not Sir Higgs (I may be wrong on that but I haven't seen the OSB post).

skybluericoh

Or just maybe BBC Midlands Today should be asking more pertinent questions about the way CCFC have been sold down the river by Ann Lucas, her cronies and Coventry City Council!

Also about the roles of others, namely ACL & the Alan Higgs Trust.

SBT's focus and demands are nothing more than laughable, just need a reality check.

Yes that's right the council sold off HR, our better players and replaced them with loanees, held a gun against the clubs head and forced them to sign contracts for rent and then locked them out and forced them to go to Northampton. I just don't know why I even bother to reply but you have the knack of winding me up. 1st class WUM

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread