BBC article: Sky Blues pursuing option of new home within city (2 Viewers)

Gazolba

Whatever site or stadium is envisaged, I'm sure Wasps will be able to offer us a far better deal at the Ricoh (or whatever it is named by then). So what if we don't own it, do you really think we will own this mythical new stadium? Of course we wont, we'll be in debt up to our eyeballs.

Gazolba

shmmeee;989228 Just wish people would stop talking and put something on the table.[/QUOTE said:
That's exactly where the stadium is - on a table in some architect's office. A scaled down model of course.

covcity4life

can wait for this, as i said before more looking to a new ricoh agreement with improved benefits for ccfc personally.

chiefdave

Why would they ask the FL to give the OK if the site is in Coventry?

If they have actually been talking to the FL then the only reason I can think of is that we don't have a 10 year deal in place at the Ricoh which is technically against FL regs. Could be that the FL are monitoring the situation regarding a new ground and will only allow that situation to continue if SISU can make them think something is actually happening.

Astute

In your part of the world today Astute. Love the drive up the M6 through the dales. Lovely.

Back on topic...PUSB.

And people wonder why I moved up here. Even the M6 is a pleasure and the best service station which is family run.

Oh yes back on topic :D

Grendel

So not only does TM decide what to do with the playing budget but he also decides who works for SISU?

Waggott doesn't work for sisu and I doubt fisher ever has either.

As per my previous posts on this topic Waggott was a liability. I strongly suspect his intrusion into matters beyond his newly defined scope cost him dear.

martcov

Waggott doesn't work for sisu and I doubt fisher ever has either.

As per my previous posts on this topic Waggott was a liability. I strongly suspect his intrusion into matters beyond his newly defined scope cost him dear.

What was his newly defined scope? Tbf we are better off than before he came. Is that partly because of SW or more because of TF? SW was CEO.

Users who are viewing this thread