Barnsley on a madness (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

A lot of our fans don’t fancy your best player in the last 12 years down here pal lol

like who?? most of my Cov supporting mates think he's a decent acquisition...PUSB

Bugsy

Most on here think he was a waste of money lol

Really, dont agree with that tbh think he's more than capable, personal opinion much better than sheaf

Liquid Gold

I'm not sold on James. It's a lot of money to be paying someone to do Liam Kelly's role not as well.

James came in and our form and play fell apart, Kelly came back in and we beat Brentford and run Swansea close.

It's not that he's a bad player it's just that he doesn't make the team better.

stevefloyd

I'm not sold on James. It's a lot of money to be paying someone to do Liam Kelly's role not as well.

James came in and our form and play fell apart, Kelly came back in and we beat Brentford and run Swansea close.

It's not that he's a bad player it's just that he doesn't make the team better.
And just the flip side of that Kelly played an hour in both those games in last nights game it was 1-0 when Kelly went off and Swansea never scored again when James came on

Liquid Gold

And just the flip side of that Kelly played an hour in both those games in last nights game it was 1-0 when Kelly went off and Swansea never scored again when James came on
James has started 7 games for us, including Wednesday, Blues & Forest. In that time we picked up 5 points - W1 D2 L4
In Kelly's last 7 games as a starter we picked up 12 points W3 D3 L1 including beating Brentford. Make that 9 games and you get another 4 points.

As I said, James isn't a bad player but he has had 0 positive effect on our form or results so far.

Nick

Administrator
Yeah, Sheaf does offer more in our setup. As does Kelly.

Not sure James is Barnsley's best player in the last 12 years either.

Stop begging it.

cc84cov

Yeah, Sheaf does offer more in our setup. As does Kelly.

Not sure James is Barnsley's best player in the last 12 years either.

Stop begging it.
Oh dear Using my words now phaha @Barnsley you hear that this cov fan think he knows more than you about your team son 🤣

Magwitch

James has started 7 games for us, including Wednesday, Blues & Forest. In that time we picked up 5 points - W1 D2 L4
In Kelly's last 7 games as a starter we picked up 12 points W3 D3 L1 including beating Brentford. Make that 9 games and you get another 4 points.

As I said, James isn't a bad player but he has had 0 positive effect on our form or results so far.
But do you think as a team we have played better since he joined ?

Liquid Gold

But do you think as a team we have played better since he joined ?
No, we've been awful during this poor run. The team has looked disjointed and without any confidence at all and that was with James in. Switch in Kelly and all of a sudden we're going forward and putting up a fight.

Some of that may be due to MR switching up his tactics but if that's because he trusts Kelly to perform the defensive side and James not then what was the point in signing him.

cc84cov

No, we've been awful during this poor run. The team has looked disjointed and without any confidence at all and that was with James in. Switch in Kelly and all of a sudden we're going forward and putting up a fight.

Some of that may be due to MR switching up his tactics but if that's because he trusts Kelly to perform the defensive side and James not then what was the point in signing him.
Would like to see Kelly & James play together

Grendel

like who?? most of my Cov supporting mates think he's a decent acquisition...PUSB

Results say otherwise - he’s a waste of budget

Users who are viewing this thread