Barnsley (Home) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Murohy, lameires and fortune making way?

lifeskyblue

Hoping Cole can make a positive impact and then Murphy on for final half hour to finish the job.
Pusb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccfcway

good luck tonight.

Historically, we would come bearing gifts for a game like this.

Surely not tonight.

6-1 is 250/1. Just saying.

:p

nicksig

That's a very strong looking starting 11 and bench. Streets ahead of where were last year. I'm going for a 3 nil win. Cole 2 and Armstrong 1

lifeskyblue

Disappointed we are missing this. Son has been sick but heartbroken he missing tonight. He really wanted to see Cole. I'm pretending it not a problem we haven't gone whilst inside I'm pi**ed off with a capital 'P'

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Disappointed we are missing this. Son has been sick but heartbroken he missing tonight. He really wanted to see Cole. I'm pretending it not a problem we haven't gone whilst inside I'm pi**ed off with a capital 'P'

Looks to me like you actually used a little 'p' :D

Strong team, and hopefully we can take advantage of what sounds like a poor and fragile Barnsley teams. Listening to Sheff on CWR he says they (Scunny) were riding their luck and Barnsley missed some sitters on Saturday. Hoping they don't make up for it

MatthewWallis

I think it's gonna either be a good 5-0 win or we'll dominate and lose 0-1 to a shit goal. Hopefully it's the former though

lifeskyblue

Looks to me like you actually used a little 'p' :D

Strong team, and hopefully we can take advantage of what sounds like a poor and fragile Barnsley teams. Listening to Sheff on CWR he says they (Scunny) were riding their luck and Barnsley missed some sitters on Saturday. Hoping they don't make up for it

Haha. You right I did. It's a typical englishman's stiff upper lip whilst beneath the surface all is emotion

Astute

Hope Murphy being dropped doesn't add fuel to the idiot fire.

It had better not. This place would become a raging inferno.

Have a great evening all. Tried my best to leave work early but had a major breakdown to sort out :( I am with you all in spirit though.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
cmon city on my break in work here in toronto sop keeping a close eye on the thread hopefully sw88 at the game for updates ha

stupot07

What a big difference cutting in onto you proper foot makes. Quality goal by Kent. Well done son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

shmmeee

1-0 - Kent.

Just heard the goal in the car, now following it on here. If we don't score again soon I'm going to go back and sit in the car again for luck.

Astute

I like this ref. Not messing about with silly challenges like other refs lately. Should let us get forward.

Users who are viewing this thread