Barnsley (Home) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

pipkin73

Settings on google chrome under privacy-content settings- always run content

something like that. it actually says it on the player page but i was being a bit blind
Forgot about that, done it ages ago. IE always crashing or not loading since upgrade to 10 so using Chrome most of the time now.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Cole hasn't really got into the game, and is clearly lacking in fitness. That said, Barnsley seem to be getting into him whenever he gets the ball which is taking the attention off the other attacking threats, being Kent and Armstrong.

Few times he's had the ball and has delayed making a decision, ending up conceding possession, but while we're 2-0 up I won't complain :D

Sky Blue Pete

Two great goals! Cole no better than what we have but then fleck and vincelot are excellent. Can only assume he's still carrying injury or not fit.

Nick

Administrator
We need to run at them again, I can see cole for Murphy and job going inside like the weekend

pipkin73

So if still injured or not match fit do people think it's worth extending his loan if possible or should we use the resources for a defender.

shmmeee

So if still injured or not match fit do people think it's worth extending his loan if possible or should we use the resources for a defender.

While the likes of Lameiras aren't getting a game and Madders isn't far off, I'd rather get a CB in to be honest. That is of course if we can't have both.

Happy_Martian

3-1, Armstrong again :)

Users who are viewing this thread