Barnsley (away) match thread Tuesday 7.45pm (1 Viewer)

Otis

What do we need Saturday???..... A win... Nothing less will do. A win, some fight, desire, commitment. Players playing for the shirt and for each other. Fans roaring them on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What? All 150 of them?

hill83

What do we need Saturday???..... A win... Nothing less will do. A win, some fight, desire, commitment. Players playing for the shirt and for each other. Fans roaring them on.

I'm going to need at least 8 pints before getting in the ground.

singers_pore

After the Fleetwood game TM said that we shouldn't worry about getting beaten. I knew then that we would lose tonight and have a poor end to the season. It seems there's a lot of off the field stuff going on that the fans don't know about. The last two months have been dreadful.

Nick

Administrator

Yep we need that. Even Bury didn't feel like a fantastic win, we didn't play very well :(

hill83

Bring in Harry Redknap can't do any worse...he has good contacts in the game and usually leaves clubs in a better position when he leaves

giphy.gif

shmmeee

Things to change for Sat:

- Pay someone to break RCCs arm in the car park. Bring in an emergency loan GK.
- Lorentzson to RB, Martin and Stevens at CB, Stokes at LB
- Midfield 4 of Cole, Rose, Vincelot, Lamerias
- Arma and Henderson up front.
- Practice set pieces with Rose, Martin and Henderson.

Otis

After the Fleetwood game TM said that we shouldn't worry about getting beaten. I knew then that we would lose tonight and have a poor end to the season. It seems there's a lot of off the field stuff going on that the fans don't know about. The last two months have been dreadful.
I was really expecting TM to come out and say Saturday was unacceptable, but he didn't. Surprised me that.

Gazolba

Results of our rivals have certainly gone our way recently but eventually when we lose, everyone else is going to win.

Last edited:

Skyblueweeman

Bring in Harry Redknap can't do any worse...he has good contacts in the game and usually leaves clubs in a better position when he leaves

He relegated Southampton and partly bankrupted Portsmouth.

The last man we want bringing in...

Paxman II

Evert result going our way tonight and here we are unable to make an impression. After Saturday that's frustration.

lifeskyblue

I was really expecting TM to come out and say Saturday was unacceptable, but he didn't. Surprised me that.

Lost a lot of faith in him then. I had respected his views and thoughts on the game...but I have started to question now

covcity4life

Things to change for Sat:

- Pay someone to break RCCs arm in the car park. Bring in an emergency loan GK.
- Lorentzson to RB, Martin and Stevens at CB, Stokes at LB
- Midfield 4 of Cole, Rose, Vincelot, Lamerias
- Arma and Henderson up front.
- Practice set pieces with Rose, Martin and Henderson.

Rcc comment is worse than anything I have ever said about Jordan clarke.

Sky Blue Harry H

We all hoped for a result, but many of us feared the worst. However, other results have been a real bonus. Need to get up there on Saturday and get behind them. Next 2 games are winnable (despite our current slump).

Otis

We all hoped for a result, but many of us feared the worst. However, other results have been a real bonus. Need to get up there on Saturday and get behind them. Next 2 games are winnable (despite our current slump).
Ha ha!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

HA!

Users who are viewing this thread