Barnsley (away) match thread Tuesday 7.45pm (2 Viewers)

covhead1

After sarurdays debacle it would be easy to expect a defeat......but i've almost recovered from feeling totaly negative and i now think a draw should be do-able. Or maybe even a win??? Ohhhh nah! I'll settle for a draw.

1-1

PUSB

bringbackrattles

For all those going tonight I say total respect,not easy on a Tuesday night etc.It's probably been mentioned before but in my opinion any fan going to a mid week match away from home,should be rewarded by the club by getting a free ticket for the next home match.
And if he/she only goes to away games then they should equally get rewarded. Hope your journey to wet and windy Barnsley will be a good one.

no_loyalty

I'm going for a 2-2 draw and sadly slipping out of the top 6

Covstu

I am working in Yorkshire next two days so get a hotel on the company and get to watch the game! Know a few Barnsley fans and they are expecting their bubble to burst at home at some point.

I would be happy with the draw and expect a massive reaction out of our lot since that piss poor result on Saturday.

Going in The Mount before the game, car park across the road for a fiver.

jas365

First time going to Barnsley without the aid of my father- many say dodgy place to drink. Tips anyone?

Head into the town centre, there is a Wetherspoons called The Joseph Bramah, and a real ale pub right next door called the Old No. 7

lifeskyblue

Enjoy the game. Hope you see a good performance and an encouraging result

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W

westcountry_skyblue

That's the sort of thing they need to pin up on the dressing room wall!

They owe the fans a performance.

Ok up here same temp as Somerset bit windy though! PUSB

skyblueinBaku

You are right, Otis. It was a 350 mile round trip for my mate and me on Saturday. A bit more effort from the team would have been appreciated.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Near 400 mile round trip on a Tuesday night in winter C'mon my lovely SKYBLUES !!!

johnwillomagic

The no 7 bar top shout I have a mate who moved round that way always found Barnsley good for a night out when
I've been up that way. Mind you there are a few loopy juice beers at the no 7 bar I vaguely remember so choose wisely if
you want to remember game....go crazy if not before! :p

jas365

The no 7 bar top shout I have a mate who moved round that way always found Barnsley good for a night out when
I've been up that way. Mind you there are a few loopy juice beers at the no 7 bar I vaguely remember so choose wisely if
you want to remember game....go crazy if not before! :p

We're in there now, it's pretty empty

Jackoskyblue

Trying to get there left work in Leicester at 4.30 still in Leicester at 5.50 probably not gonna make it. Very

lifeskyblue

We live in Leicester also. Wife won tickets at work for the Leicester v baggies game tonight. She asked if I wanted to go with our son but I persuaded her that she should take him as she was lucky enough to win them
Added bonus I have a night in all on my own some. A beer and a listen to city at Barnsley without any interruption. Bliss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Here at Oakwell. But nippy but no breeze so should hopefully not freeze over the 90.

Only got 50% battery and on an iPhone it's difficult to tell if that'll last the game!! Will send as many updates as possible!!

Bluetooth and GPS off!

Otis

Here at Oakwell. But nippy but no breeze so should hopefully not freeze over the 90.

Only got 50% battery and on an iPhone it's difficult to tell if that'll last the game!! Will send as many updates as possible!!
You not got a power bank then?

We depend on your updates and we pay you enough, so you had better deliver!!!

tom88

#CCFC XI: Charles-Cook (GK), Ricketts (C), Cargill, Stephens, Stokes, Vincelot, Fleck, Hunt, Murphy, Tudgay, Armstrong #PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread