Ball 13 in F.A cup (1 Viewer)

gears87

Are we a unlucky team?
Ball 13 in the 3rd round draw.
You couldn't believe our luck.
🤣

AOM

Appreciate the additional games aren't ideal with our small team and remaining league fixtures, but would love a good cup run.

Hopefully draw someone beatable this round, and then bigger teams later on if we progress

Terry_dactyl

Monday.

How's Mrs. Dactyl after the result earlier?
She’s outwardly philosophical about it…”ah well, at least we got there”. I had an appointment in work while the game was on…120 messages on her family WhatsApp group tells me different!
Tbf she goes to watch Wales a fair bit with her family and went to see them in the euros when they got to the semis.

I’m having to be really careful not to gloat too much about Cov’s recent rise/cardiffs demise. For the first time recently she’s started to get a bit snappy with me. You know singing our songs around the house and that.
For Christmas I’ve bought her a Sweden top (on sale on MandM direct) and will get ‘Big Vik’ on the back. Is this too much?

fernandopartridge

She’s outwardly philosophical about it…”ah well, at least we got there”. I had an appointment in work while the game was on…120 messages on her family WhatsApp group tells me different!
Tbf she goes to watch Wales a fair bit with her family and went to see them in the euros when they got to the semis.

I’m having to be really careful not to gloat too much about Cov’s recent rise/cardiffs demise. For the first time recently she’s started to get a bit snappy with me. You know singing our songs around the house and that.
For Christmas I’ve bought her a Sweden top (on sale on MandM direct) and will get ‘Big Vik’ on the back. Is this too much?

TBF as far as I'm concerned Cov being above Cardiff is just a return to the natural order, they're a lower league side and will hopefully go and stay back there

Sky Blue Harry H

All of those away rounds 3 4 5 & 6 then it's city and united at Wembley in the semi and final. Easy, give us the cup now

Think we might struggle with City in the final; obviously United won't be an issue now that Ronaldo's gone.

letsallsingtogether

Spurs would be a good, already more Coventry scarves, FA cup cap flags and stickers in that ground then there own.
Must be 200 different CCFC related items.

AndreasB

Oh yeah let’s draw Spurs…fucking hell . Last time we went there the game was over after about 20 minutes when Bale scored . We had our replica 87 kit on so we couldn’t look any more pathetic and tinpot. Some twat trashed the bogs in WHL too. Great days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SBT

Oh yeah let’s draw Spurs…fucking hell . Last time we went there the game was over after about 20 minutes when Bale scored . We had our replica 87 kit on so we couldn’t look any more pathetic and tinpot. Some twat trashed the bogs in WHL too. Great days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was a great day out tbf - we’ve had a lot worse third rounds than that!

SkyBlueMatt

Everton away would be my ideal draw. Never been and want to check it off before they move.

Or a big PL club at home and pack out the CBS.

Let's face it, we're getting Luton at home.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread