Bakayoko (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

Grendel

How can you be a pseudo racist?

shmmeee

So you would be happy with Biamou and Baka upfront for the next 3-4 months (while Godden is out) and think they will do the damage and score enough goals?

I’ve not seen him play, is he a youth player?

(Yes I would)

shmmeee

Are you on crack or joking? A glance at Baka's stats and his anonymous performances would probably be why. Fans have had a huge issue with many players and I suggest on masse zero have been for the reason you suggest. If this is no joke, which I really hope it is, I strongly suggest you seek help for the really perverse throught patterns you are having.

A glance at Baka’s stats would show you he’s been prolific this season. Godden meanwhile has failed to get going at all.

I hope it’s not racism, but when four strikers are doing equally poorly and the white one gets let off it does raise some questions.

Grendel

A glance at Baka’s stats would show you he’s been prolific this season. Godden meanwhile has failed to get going at all.

I hope it’s not racism, but when four strikers are doing equally poorly and the white one gets let off it does raise some questions.

Unbelievable

Skybluefaz

Great post. I was about to report the silly boy but thought he must be drinking. To even suggest such a thing was unbelievable and in this current climate with disgusting racist behaviour within football correctly being highlighted this person suggests we (CCFC) supporters criticise a player at are club due to his colour is damn right wrong.
pseudoracist - Wiktionary
If you are confused then have a read. Personally, I feel like there have been too many accusations of laziness etc since the player arrived. Too much lazy stereotyping. It pisses me off.

Greggs

you fucking what???

Silsden

3 have been at the club a lot longer than the other one

cc84cov

Come on mate what sort of comment is that ?

Sky Blue Harry H

Godden has been here less time n and started fairly well. He was cut more slack as a result (although still got some criticism). Max got cut a lot of slack as we all know he's coming back from injury. Jordy has missed a lot of good chances, so fans got frustrated. Baka looks like he should be a handful for a defender, but often hasn't been.- hence frustration with him. Nothing to do with racism I would have thought. To be honest, never crossed my mind, until raised on here.

cc84cov

Play Godden in a 2 with max & watch how he does no doubt he is a 20 goal a season striker im pretty sure most on here will agree

BornSlippySkyBlue

I’d still like to see Hiwula given a chance in the middle with a strike partner (Max?). Pretty sure he’d get >15 without too much trouble.

Grendel

pseudoracist - Wiktionary
If you are confused then have a read. Personally, I feel like there have been too many accusations of laziness etc since the player arrived. Too much lazy stereotyping. It pisses me off.

better report Robins for being a pseudo racist then

Grendel

Heard the same on Wednesday when dabo made an error it was called as lazy. Unbelievable indeeed

Bakayoko came here with a poor reputation

Godden came here with a strong reputation

The manager has pretty much indicated he has issues with Bakayoko and his work rate

Given that Biamou is probably one of the most popular players here I don’t see how we can seriously say there is an underlying sinister motive here

Sky Blue Pete

Bakayoko came here with a poor reputation

Godden came here with a strong reputation

The manager has pretty much indicated he has issues with Bakayoko and his work rate

Given that Biamou is probably one of the most popular players here I don’t see how we can seriously say there is an underlying sinister motive here
I’m not I think it’s unthinking

Liquid Gold

Problem with Baka is that he offers sweet FA then a goal will bounce in off his arse. If the goal goes in it doesn't look like he's had a bad game, if it doesn't then he's a waste of a place. Godden offers a lot more and is contactless at the defenders and linking play which is why he gets noticed and is given more leeway from the fans but if he's not scoring what's the point.

Sky Blue Pete

Problem with Baka is that he offers sweet FA then a goal will bounce in off his arse. If the goal goes in it doesn't look like he's had a bad game, if it doesn't then he's a waste of a place. Godden offers a lot more and is contactless at the defenders and linking play which is why he gets noticed and is given more leeway from the fans but if he's not scoring what's the point.
Argument about what Is the striker there for?

Irish Sky Blue

The amount of criticism that some players get I think is unfair and I have often said so. I don’t think that it is anything to do with race, I think it is to do with the way the player’s performance is perceived, not the colour of his skin. Bakayoko and Hiwula are currently top of the list but in the past it has been Shipley, Haynes and Burge who were on the receiving end. There is still a thread on here ridiculing Burge and he has been gone for nearly 6 months.
Older fans will remember Bobby Gould receiving hate mail when he took over from George Hudson. Hateful, often moronic, criticism of players has gone on for a long time. I have never even considered the stuff on here to be based on the players race.

Grendel

CCFC54321

The amount of criticism that some players get I think is unfair and I have often said so. I don’t think that it is anything to do with race, I think it is to do with the way the player’s performance is perceived, not the colour of his skin. Bakayoko and Hiwula are currently top of the list but in the past it has been Shipley, Haynes and Burge who were on the receiving end. There is still a thread on here ridiculing Burge and he has been gone for nearly 6 months.
Older fans will remember Bobby Gould receiving hate mail when he took over from George Hudson. Hateful, often moronic, criticism of players has gone on for a long time. I have never even considered the stuff on here to be based on the players race.
The pair of us often spar on this site, but couldn’t agree more with you on this occasion.

PVA

Baka's scoring rate can't be argued with this season. Yes he sometimes looks like Bambi on ice and yes the ball sometimes just bounces off him.

But the fact is he's joint top scorer with Godden and Hiwula, despite playing half the minutes.

Whatever your opinion of him you cannot argue with that, it is a fact.

He's also had a couple of goals wrongly (imo) disallowed this season.

clint van damme

Also, imagine if Baka missed all of Godden's chances v Tranmere. The abuse would have been off the scale.

I agree, which makes it all the more stranger that Bakayoko has his own song and Godden doesn't.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Also, imagine if Baka missed all of Godden's chances v Tranmere. The abuse would have been off the scale.
I’d imagine it’s because Baka has been crap for a season and a bit. Godden has had one bad game.

I disagree with the racism stuff, Baka didn’t get as much abuse as Chaplin did last season

robbiekeane

Wow you have just lost all credibility as a poster.
Not only is what you are saying ridiculously unfounded and inaccurate given that Max Biamou is and has been a fan favourite for sometime (arguably to a higher magnitude than his on the pitch performances would intuitively merit), but unfortunately it’s pathetic comments like yours that detract from and undermine the much more serious racial issues that are prevalent in society and in sports.

You should be ashamed of yourself really

Grendel

And if it was Biamou - it would just be “oh that’s Max” and If it was Chaplin he’d have been Craplin

Great_Expectations

I really don’t think you can underestimate the difference playing two up front makes to a striker. And, like it or not, add the influence of Biamou up front and I think both Hiwula and Bakayoko will look better players.

Not interested in another debates re stats on with/without Biamou, but him (or a similar style of player) absolutely make a difference. He isn’t a great finisher (worldies aside) but his link play is fantastic and will help any of his strike partners.

oucho

And if it was Biamou - it would just be “oh that’s Max” and If it was Chaplin he’d have been Craplin

Or McWankty, for that matter

Users who are viewing this thread