Bakayoko (5 Viewers)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

Nick

Administrator
Yes but we were in for Eisa a few times... we nearly got him on loan from Bristol

So how did they choose for him to go to Posh instead of us when we got Chaplin? He went to them the next pre season.

shmmeee

205A5376-F68F-4EAB-B58E-D4ECEF80299A.jpeg

One of these players is awesome and worth being our most expensive signing in ages.

The other two are dogshit, not up to L1 football and a waste of money at around £200k each

Grendel

View attachment 13317

One of these players is awesome and worth being our most expensive signing in ages.

The other two are dogshit, not up to L1 football and a waste of money at around £200k each

I’m embarrassed for you

oucho

Credit where it's due, Baka has responded to the rocket pretty well.

ccfc1234

Baka in a 2 looks a different propersition. The negativity was understandably before as he looked lost leading the line.

Max deserves credit he links play well and occupies defenders with his reading of the game.

Last edited:

oucho

Adge

Don’t really rate both Baka or Biamou but credit where it’s due they were decent today.

PVA

So you would be happy with Biamou and Baka upfront for the next 3-4 months (while Godden is out) and think they will do the damage and score enough goals?

What more can they do? They both scored and played well, Biamou in particular.

CCFC54321

But we all knew he wasn’t good enough based on what Walsall told us...

Your words, I will bore off, safe in the knowledge I can make my own mind up about something you fucking idiot.

IVe hAd a ShANDy baSs anD I’m bILly biG bAlls toNigHt. HiC x

ccfc1234

No it was pseudo racist fucking bollocks
Are you on crack or joking? A glance at Baka's stats and his anonymous performances would probably be why. Fans have had a huge issue with many players and I suggest on masse zero have been for the reason you suggest. If this is no joke, which I really hope it is, I strongly suggest you seek help for the really perverse throught patterns you are having.

CCFC54321

Are you on crack or joking? A glance at Baka's stats and his anonymous performances would probably be why. Fans have had a huge issue with many players and I suggest on masse zero have been for the reason you suggest. If this is no joke, which I really hope it is, I strongly suggest you seek help for the really perverse throught patterns you are having.
Great post. I was about to report the silly boy but thought he must be drinking. To even suggest such a thing was unbelievable and in this current climate with disgusting racist behaviour within football correctly being highlighted this person suggests we (CCFC) supporters criticise a player at are club due to his colour is damn right wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread