Bakayoko is the new Leon Best... (1 Viewer)

Mucca Mad Boys

Yep, same here. I am not at all saying he's good or has played well and I was a bit disappointed when we got him based on what the Walsall fans were saying, but still, we've hardly seen him in a City shirt yet and we do at least need to give him a chance.

I’ve said regularly I was ‘underwhelmed’ when we got him instead of Chaplin, which I suppose has attracted more heat on Bakayoko because he’s not seen as a first choice target. Walsall fans seemed somewhat mixed, some felt he was on the verge of a breakthrough and has good attribute whereas you had those that laughed at the money we spent.

200k in this league is no joke and the fact that both us and Bristol Rovers (and apparently other teams) were willing to spend that, shows there could be a good player in there somewhere.

He may end up being useless and the boo boys could be right, but such damning assessments after about 4 games worth of viewing is deeply unfair.

hill83

By the way I’ve liked the post above but I don’t know the bloke and we don’t hold hands in the park.

Gint11

LMFAO, Listen to yourself guys foaming at the mouth because i have a different opinion to you on a certain player,you need to calm down it won't do you any good,so go into the kitchen put the kettle on and make yourself a hot brew,close the curtains and have a really big think.

As a fully paid up season ticket holder and have been for many years,although mostly home games now with the odd away for me,but that suits me fine,as for " i hate fans like you" or " call him a fan" bollocks, believe me i couldn't give a sh't what you think either way,i bet a lot on here commenting on this thread and slating me have never even seen Bakayoko play,well not at the Ricoh anyway,i would even suggest that a few haven't even been to the Ricoh in years,but that is fine their choice. but a fan i am,i pay my way to the club, the club has had sh't loads out of me over the years,to much to count and i am still here after all the crap this club has put us through so yeah i consider myself a fan.

I will be up today as usual and supporting my club like i have done in years,whether we win,lose or draw. one final point.

Why don't some posters on here have a voice for themselves instead of following certain main posters around like lap dogs, just so they can be in the "in crowd"..

Have a great day guys!.. prediction..a draw for me today,but hoping for a win, SEE YA ALL THERE, WELL SOME.

MASSIVE BITE.

Ps. It wasn’t really a balanced, intelligent opinion was it? Just a foul mouth rant. He can’t pass, dribble, shoot apparently but 2 recruitment teams (Walsall & us) saw abilities in him to warrant a contract but no, you know better because you’ve had a season ticket for years.

Mucca Mad Boys

By the way I’ve liked the post above but I don’t know the bloke and we don’t hold hands in the park.
MASSIVE BITE.

Ps. It wasn’t really a balanced, intelligent opinion was it? Just a foul mouth rant. He can’t pass, dribble, shoot apparently but 2 recruitment teams (Walsall & us) saw abilities in him to warrant a contract but no, you know better because you’ve had a season ticket for years.

I play Call of Duty, doesn’t mean I can hack it in the Special Forces...

sylus

MASSIVE BITE.

MASSIVE BITE...

What are you 12..you sound like it, run along now, your mummys calling you.

Users who are viewing this thread