Bakayoko is the new Leon Best... (2 Viewers)

Otis

It's amazing how Robins and the club didnt do their homework but all of the fans did, which just involved hearing Walsall fans slate him.
Ha, ha, yeah!

Always puzzled me why Robins isn't sat on a keyboard on here somewhere and all of us aren't leading the club to European glory and the Premier League.

torchomatic

It's amazing how Robins and the club didnt do their homework but all of the fans did, which just involved hearing Walsall fans slate him.

That is spot on. The case for the prosecution is: Walsall fans said he was shit. He's wasn't Chaplin.

Gint11

How Bakayoko can call himself a forward is beyond me, he can neither score,head trap,pass,dribble,shoot,have i missed something, what i'm saying is,the guy is shit. i actually thought just what position could we make him into and maybe salvage this disgraced carthorse of a signing,and you know,i couldn't. Walsall definitely saw us coming,or should i say,Robins.

I hate fans like you

Mucca Mad Boys

I hate fans like you

The kind of fans that were calling for us to sign Eisa, a signing that was never going to happen... Ask Portsmouth how that fruitless task ended? They alienated Chaplin, weren't going to end up letting him go until they got a replacement. That replacement ended up being a loan signing instead of Eisa.

Bakayoko has played in a handful of games and is 22. How anyone can confidently assess him is beyond me! The team we have at the minute has an average age of 23.6 (last time I checked), that's with Doyle. It doesn't take a genius to work out that we're building up to something. We certainly need to add experience in the coming transfer windows.

Look at the extent we've invested in the U23s, it's good that the club seemingly finally has a mid to long-term plan in place because the fans who expect to just spend big over 1 window and get promoted are deluded.

Nonleagueherewecome

Wish you would stop talking sense.
You have to listen to the end to get the lyrics that justify this link, but that's no hardship, it's a great funky song!

ccfcway

Bakayoko has played in a handful of games and is 22. How anyone can confidently assess him is beyond me! The team we have at the minute has an average age of 23.6 (last time I checked), that's with Doyle. It doesn't take a genius to work out that we're building up to something. We certainly need to add experience in the coming transfer windows.

Look at the extent we've invested in the U23s, it's good that the club seemingly finally has a mid to long-term plan in place because the fans who expect to just spend big over 1 window and get promoted are deluded.

crazy post. way too level headed, at least pick on the quality of throw ins or something

sylus

LMFAO, Listen to yourself guys foaming at the mouth because i have a different opinion to you on a certain player,you need to calm down it won't do you any good,so go into the kitchen put the kettle on and make yourself a hot brew,close the curtains and have a really big think.

As a fully paid up season ticket holder and have been for many years,although mostly home games now with the odd away for me,but that suits me fine,as for " i hate fans like you" or " call him a fan" bollocks, believe me i couldn't give a sh't what you think either way,i bet a lot on here commenting on this thread and slating me have never even seen Bakayoko play,well not at the Ricoh anyway,i would even suggest that a few haven't even been to the Ricoh in years,but that is fine their choice. but a fan i am,i pay my way to the club, the club has had sh't loads out of me over the years,to much to count and i am still here after all the crap this club has put us through so yeah i consider myself a fan.

I will be up today as usual and supporting my club like i have done in years,whether we win,lose or draw. one final point.

Why don't some posters on here have a voice for themselves instead of following certain main posters around like lap dogs, just so they can be in the "in crowd"..

Have a great day guys!.. prediction..a draw for me today,but hoping for a win, SEE YA ALL THERE, WELL SOME.

Otis

LMFAO, Listen to yourself guys foaming at the mouth because i have a different opinion to you on a certain player,you need to calm down it won't do you any good,so go into the kitchen put the kettle on and make yourself a hot brew,close the curtains and have a really big think.

As a fully paid up season ticket holder and have been for many years,although mostly home games now with the odd away for me,but that suits me fine,as for " i hate fans like you" or " call him a fan" bollocks, believe me i couldn't give a sh't what you think either way,i bet a lot on here commenting on this thread and slating me have never even seen Bakayoko play,well not at the Ricoh anyway,i would even suggest that a few haven't even been to the Ricoh in years,but that is fine their choice. but a fan i am,i pay my way to the club, the club has had sh't loads out of me over the years,to much to count and i am still here after all the crap this club has put us through so yeah i consider myself a fan.

I will be up today as usual and supporting my club like i have done in years,whether we win,lose or draw. one final point.

Why don't some posters on here have a voice for themselves instead of following certain main posters around like lap dogs, just so they can be in the "in crowd"..

Have a great day guys!.. prediction..a draw for me today,but hoping for a win, SEE YA ALL THERE, WELL SOME.
I don't think people have a problem with you having an opinion. They just think you have formed your opinion far too early.

Magwitch

So you have seen him live once then v Plymouth, which we won and he scored.

CCFC54321

You can give him 10/20 games even a season but everyone I’ve spoken to has an opinion on him and that he isn’t good enough and very doubtful he ever will be even with a lot of coaching. I’ve not met anyone when bakayokos nane has been brought up say anything positive.

Robins shouldn’t be having to work hard on individual players. What happens if jones, Baylis etc etc need extra work on them for development?

They have two hours on the training ground a day and you would have thought that work would be done as a collective unit not working on bakayoko to improve his game.

A bad signing.

Otis

You can give him 10/20 games even a season but everyone I’ve spoken to has an opinion on him and that he isn’t good enough and very doubtful he ever will be even with a lot of coaching. I’ve not met anyone when bakayokos nane has been brought up say anything positive.

Robins shouldn’t be having to work hard on individual players. What happens if jones, Baylis etc etc need extra work on them for development?

They have two hours on the training ground a day and you would have thought that work would be done as a collective unit not working on bakayoko to improve his game.

A bad signing.
You are talking to the wrong people then. ;)

Nick

Administrator

A bad signing.

Why is it people have to rely on people they have spoken to or what other fans say? Can they not use their own eyes?

pusbccfc

Loved Leon Best and Jutkiewicz. Always saw what they offered to the team.

Not goal scorers, but both good at holding up the ball. The lack of a goalscorer next to them both was the issue.

CCFC54321

This was mentioned the other day at work about this site and the 5 or 6 posters who are mates either socially or post regular on here that join in the ‘attack’ on anyone this disagrees with there mates opinion.

Ignore them mate as I say it’s 5 or 6 of them against the silent thousands.

Magwitch

A bad signing.
With respect you talking out of your arse, how many games has the bloke played and those he had he’s either come on as a sub or been subbed. Answer this is Chaplin any good ?

Otis

This was mentioned the other day at work about this site and the 5 or 6 posters who are mates either socially or post regular on here that join in the ‘attack’ on anyone this disagrees with there mates opinion.

Hand on heart, I haven't had anyone I have spoken to say he's crap. The only place I hear it is on here.

We must mix in different circles.

Nick

Administrator
They have seen him and the opinion is he won’t ever be good enough.

I think you missed the point, why don't people form their own opinions rather than what they have been told?

Too many whoppers about nowadays who need to login to social media to get their views for the day.

Didn't somebody also tell you when he signed he wouldn't ever be near the first team squad? Look how that one turned out.

Much the same as this gem.

Match Thread - U23 v Coventry Copsewood FC (Casper & Corey Memorial Cup)

Yeah, think I will stick to judging things myself.

Otis

I think you missed the point, why don't people form their own opinions rather than what they have been told?

Too many whoppers about nowadays who need to login to social media to get their views for the day.

Didn't somebody also tell you when he signed he wouldn't ever be near the first team squad? Look how that one turned out.
Social media has also a habit of making some people grossly exaggerate.

I keep coming back to that one game when Stuart Beavon played and the ball kept sailing over his head.

People had already declared him as crap, fair enough, but in that one game we played him as a target man (a lone one if I remember correctly) and every ball was aimed at his neck or higher. We literally gave him no service all afternoon long, yet some still declared his performance to be crap that day.

Anonymous would have been just fine, but crap? He didn't even have the chance to be crap that day and it's the same with Bakayoko in some games. Absolutely pointless even playing him of we just going to lump every ball at his head.

Mucca Mad Boys

You’ve barely seen Bakayoko, he’s made 7 appearances and started about 2-3 games.

Just a gentle reminder that McNulty all the in-house SBT experts didn’t believe McNulty was a ‘natural’ goal scorer...

Magwitch

It’s a joke Otis, Bakayoko has Played the equivalent of 3 matches scored one penalty and he’s deemed crap, bad signing. Conor Chaplin has played on and a half scored one penalty and is a hero, pathetic really, but then are we pathetic getting into dialogue with these idiots.

Nick

Administrator
You’ve barely seen Bakayoko, he’s made 7 appearances and started about 2-3 games.

Just a gentle reminder that McNulty all the in-house SBT experts didn’t believe McNulty was a ‘natural’ goal scorer...

For the majority of the games he has basically been there to watch the ball go over his head and press the defenders.

It is mostly just people getting an opinion based on the anger from other people, it started before he had even played so it was obvious what was going to happen.

Chaplin will get far more of a chance with the fans just because of the hype. Meanwhile people will go on about that chance against Wimbledon that Bakayoko missed. It was the same with Biamou when he missed a chance against Exeter, about 15 games later it was still a stick to beat him with.

Esoterica

Name names then. Was one of the old accusations thrown about on GMK too when a couple of fuckwits like you, with brain dead opinions, couldn't find anyone to agree with them.

Terry_dactyl

WE’RE ALL INDIVIDUALS!

Mucca Mad Boys

For the majority of the games he has basically been there to watch the ball go over his head and press the defenders.

It is mostly just people getting an opinion based on the anger from other people, it started before he had even played so it was obvious what was going to happen.

Chaplin will get far more of a chance with the fans just because of the hype. Meanwhile people will go on about that chance against Wimbledon that Bakayoko missed. It was the same with Biamou when he missed a chance against Exeter, about 15 games later it was still a stick to beat him with.

I’m not arguing that he’s been playing well, I’m arguing against premature judgements a significant amount of people have been making.

Our team is young and naive, they will make mistakes and we will get frustrated with them. Not every player you sign is a readymade star either. The recruiting team have seen something they like in Bakayoko and can build upon. He scored 8 or 9 goals last season which isn’t bad (it isn’t great either, mind you).

Otis

I’m not arguing that he’s been playing well, I’m arguing against premature judgements a significant amount of people have been making.

Our team is young and naive, they will make mistakes and we will get frustrated with them. Not every player you sign is a readymade star either. The recruiting team have seen something they like in Bakayoko and can build upon. He scored 8 or 9 goals last season which isn’t bad (it isn’t great either, mind you).
Yep, same here. I am not at all saying he's good or has played well and I was a bit disappointed when we got him based on what the Walsall fans were saying, but still, we've hardly seen him in a City shirt yet and we do at least need to give him a chance.

Liquid Gold

The silent thousands all agree with me. They can’t confirm it though because they’re silent. Trust me though, I’m their messiah.

hill83

The only people I know in real life on here are covcity4life and I think he talks absolute bollocks and Gint11 who rarely posts but talks bollocks in real life. That’s me outed.

Fucking ‘in crowd’ you twat, ha ha

Otis

The only people I know in real life on here are covcity4life and I think he talks absolute bollocks and Gint11 who rarely posts but talks bollocks in real life. That’s me outed.
If I had to work with CC4L I'd quit, plus I wouldn't be able to read any of his emails anyway.

Liquid Gold

Fucking ‘in crowd’ you twat, ha ha
Do you and cc4l combine to make the worst spelt gifs in the world?

Users who are viewing this thread