Badge coming down :( (2 Viewers)

Nathccfc

CCFC badge on the outside facing the A444 was coming down today. Wonder how many around the ground will stay, would have been better to see wasps and Cov badge side by side ...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418928848105.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418928848105.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 198

SkyBlue_Bear83

I've seen the picture of the Wasps badge going up but can't tell where it is.

I don't understand why our badge needs to come down if nothing is going in its place?

lordsummerisle

Hope they got planning permission.

The council wouldn't give us planning permission for ours, Fletcher had to get it put up in the middle of the night.

Grendel

That really does ring the bells of death. How do we all feel????

The problem is if the escalation gets worse. Wasps seats and wasps promotions in the concourse will not be long away. I will find it difficult to attend if this occurs.

SkyBlue_Bear83

If the seats are ever changed I think that really would kill the club off for good, assuming we're going to be a the Ricoh for the foreseeable future

Tonylinc

If the seats are ever changed I think that really would kill the club off for good, assuming we're going to be a the Ricoh for the foreseeable future
Is that not a conversation that any decent owner would by now have had with their Landlord?

stupot07

Absolutely gutted mate, dreading Saturday and having to see all the Wasps badge everywhere.

Me too. This is far more depressing than the Sixfields debacle :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Me too. This is far more depressing than the Sixfields debacle :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

It's on par with sixfields for me, at least at Northampton we could clutch onto the straw and hope that we could one day own the Ricoh if only our owners would have kicked there arses into gear and acted properly.

Right now I can't see anyway back for us from our current position.

stupot07

It's on par with sixfields for me, at least at Northampton we could clutch onto the straw and hope that we could one day own the Ricoh if only our owners would have kicked there arses into gear and acted properly.

Right now I can't see anyway back for us from our current position.

Agreed. As bad as Sixfields was it always felt temporary and I always thought we would be back after 1 season, this feels so permanent and finite.

lewys33

That picture is actually showing the new badge going up ........

If you go on the wasps website for the virtual tour of their new stadium it shows "WASPS" written in the darker chairs at one end. This is the next thing to come IMO.

Terry Gibson's perm

If you go on the wasps website for the virtual tour of their new stadium it shows "WASPS" written in the darker chairs at one end. This is the next thing to come IMO.

No problem with the seats we should play better and get some extra fans to sit in them so we don't have to see them or buy a big flag to put over them.

CCFC PimpRail

If they replace the seats, sisu could buy the old ones for their new stadium.

But I'm not sure what they'd do with the spare 20,000

dongonzalos

If I had spent nearly 6 million and accepted responsibility for a further 12 million debt in order to buy something.
I would want to be able to personalise what I bought.

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

was there about 5 tonight where they have moved the city badge over for the wasps one to replace it by the roundabout looks awful had they put it about 2 ft higher it would have looked much better but they have put it so its half on the white and half on the grill stuff. not to mention where the wasps badge is you can clearly see where the city badge used to be would have looked alot better if they had just added a wasps badge where the city one now is you can see both easily from the roundabout so i dont see their logic

the giant wasps logo in the black window above the main entrance actual looks pretty good but the tacky sign (similar to the thing sisu hung on sixfields) saying welcome to the home of the wasps seems pointless it doesnt need to be up till sunday putting it up ahead of a city game is just plain been arseholes about the situation.

SkyBlue_Bear83

was there about 5 tonight where they have moved the city badge over for the wasps one to replace it by the roundabout looks awful had they put it about 2 ft higher it would have looked much better but they have put it so its half on the white and half on the grill stuff. not to mention where the wasps badge is you can clearly see where the city badge used to be would have looked alot better if they had just added a wasps badge where the city one now is you can see both easily from the roundabout so i dont see their logic

the giant wasps logo in the black window above the main entrance actual looks pretty good but the tacky sign (similar to the thing sisu hung on sixfields) saying welcome to the home of the wasps seems pointless it doesnt need to be up till sunday putting it up ahead of a city game is just plain been arseholes about the situation.

Hopefully the we are wasps sign can be taken down on CCFC matchday and hopefully they can do something about the tunnel for our match days as well.

Users who are viewing this thread