Badge coming down :( (2 Viewers)

skybluetony176

Tell me. Did you believe everything that intheknow posted or just the bits that didn't make SISU the villains?

Seriously? Re-read your original post. If he hasn't said stuff making SISU out to be the villains then how the hell could I ignore it?

Trust me, he quite clearly is certainly very close ;) But I guess they said they have no PR Machine so it can't be true.

Seriously. Re-read my post yourself. I never used the word ignore for starters and I never said everything else he posted made SISU out to be villains either.

So tell me as you are quite clearly in the know and I can trust you who's Neutral Fan very close too? Or does he just mention MGI followed by an elaborate conspiracy theory in every post because he's Neutral ;)

Nick

Administrator
Seriously. Re-read my post yourself. I never used the word ignore for starters and I never said everything else he posted made SISU out to be villains either.

So tell me as you are quite clearly in the know and I can trust you who's Neutral Fan very close too? Or does he just mention MGI followed by an elaborate conspiracy theory in every post because he's Neutral ;)

Really?

Tell me. Did you believe everything that intheknow posted or just the bits that didn't make SISU the villains?

That says to me that I only chose to believe the posts that he posted that weren't making SISU out to be the villains, but you are now saying he didn't post things to make SISU out to be the villains? So it is a bit of a pointless comment isn't it?

I don't know, he hasn't made it stupidly easy for me to find that out ;) Obviously I can't name people as it isn't fair.

Rusty Trombone

I guess so, was just a thought I had rather than fact and a loose comment from somebody close to the Higgs that said they were gutted about it.

I wouldn't doubt for a moment that they are gutted about it, they have had to write off millions due to selling at far less than they had originally recorded the shares value. I think though that they recognised that from their point of view it was get out now for a big loss, or take the risk of a bigger loss in the future.

Nick

Administrator
I wouldn't doubt for a moment that they are gutted about it, they have had to write off millions due to selling at far less than they had originally recorded the shares value. I think though that they recognised that from their point of view it was get out now for a big loss, or take the risk of a bigger loss in the future.

Just to clear up my comment, it was somebody close to the higgs saying they (the person) were gutted, not higgs so I am not saying I know 100% the higgs trust were gutted.

skybluetony176

Really?

That says to me that I only chose to believe the posts that he posted that weren't making SISU out to be the villains, but you are now saying he didn't post things to make SISU out to be the villains? So it is a bit of a pointless comment isn't it?

I don't know, he hasn't made it stupidly easy for me to find that out ;)

Well you're an idiot then as I quite clearly didn't say that.

Out of interest. How did he make it easy for you to find out?

Nick

Administrator
Well you're an idiot then as I quite clearly didn't say that.

Out of interest. How did he make it easy for you to find out?
Well you are an idiot as you quite clearly did.

I'm not going to say how I found it out, as that would tell people how to get around it wouldn't it. ;)

Rusty Trombone

Just to clear up my comment, it was somebody close to the higgs saying they (the person) were gutted, not higgs so I am not saying I know 100% the higgs trust were gutted.

Ok. I bet they are gutted though, most posters on here would be a bit miffed if they lost the best part of £4m on a deal.

dongonzalos

I guess so, was just a thought I had rather than fact and a loose comment from somebody close to the Higgs that said they were gutted about it.

I would guess they were.
They spent . 2 million hard cash and 4.5 in IOU's ( I think)
Unfortunately when a third party are trying to devalue your investment (to help the city). You are eventually forced to make a horrible decision. ( still just a guess from me)

Poor buggers

Doesn't change anything on my opinion, how about yours?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread