Away Ticket Points Scheme Unveiled! (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

my 2 grandsons and my son all have 460, and my s-i-l has 260. Looks like we'll be way down on any allocation of tickets !

Can't see you having too much h trouble for a lot of games. The derbies and Luton will be tough, maybe the mackems and Millwall, but other than that

Liquid Gold

Just so we're clear on the scale

1-499: Wasps fan, MR hates your guts
500-999: Part timer, MR thinks you're a twat
1000-1299: God amongst men, 9" knobs, MR wants your round for Xmas dinner
1300+: Got nothing better to do, needs a life, MR is sick of the sight of you

Last edited:

Liquid Gold

All joking apart I said this would happen and got slated for saying it.
I was considering buying a few cheap ones and moving them on to ensure I got all the south west, London, South Wales games but based on the points now I don't think I'll be in any bother.

Tommo1993

All joking apart I said this would happen and got slated for saying it.

As Clint just said, I also think most games even the lesser of us will be just fine. There’ll be people on quite a lot who really don’t bother with away games. Hopefully they just don’t buy them for no reason.

clint van damme

That kid who had the flare spewing out sky blue smoke off the back of his wheel chair at Fulham should get a 2000 point bonus.
Kept me amused for weeks thinking about it.

theferret

If we're measuring Dicks, then I'm a 1310 :). Anyone above 800 should have no issue getting tickets, even for high demand games I'd imagine.

alexccfc99

Usual away allocation at the Stadium of Light is 3000 - I think if it is that, with it being on Sky and a 12pm KO on a Sunday anyone who wants one will get one

That being said I can see Sunderland restricting us based off the trouble there the other season combined with the fact I think they’ll easily sell that match out in the home end anyway

How does it work for kids. My son has been coming with me for the last 8 years or so season tickets et al. i`ve got 1190 points. I assume he`ll have a few less as our accounts are joined. Does he have his own balance - he`s just turned 16????

eastwoodsdustman

How does it work for kids. My son has been coming with me for the last 8 years or so season tickets et al. i`ve got 1190 points. I assume he`ll have a few less as our accounts are joined. Does he have his own balance - he`s just turned 16????
Id have thought so. Have you checked his account? You might need to set one up for him if hes not got one already

Tommo1993

People offering out tickets as if they’re El Chapo, forgetting that it’ll still be 1 ticket per member.

lord_garrincha

If you have been allocating tickets to him (his account) then yes, as I have 1180 & my son has 1130.

pusbccfc

Sunderland will sell out 3000 as long as the club don't make it difficult to buy tickets.

Make the sale periods on the first two days 3hr long. Then it makes general sale within 2 days.

In 2022, people can buy tickets from their phone in seconds. No reason to have 4 days between sale periods.

WGABSOOS

Sunderland will sell out 3000 as long as the club don't make it difficult to buy tickets.

Make the sale periods on the first two days 3hr long. Then it makes general sale within 2 days.

In 2022, people can buy tickets from their phone in seconds. No reason to have 4 days between sale periods.
And if people work and can't purchase online?

Londonccfcfan

Exactly same situation. I need to find his account number. As usually hes linked to my account. Hope hes picked up the points I have (1280) as hes been to same games as me.

SkyBlueMatt

Stop the steal! STOP THE STEAL! I request a recount of my points!

Stealing peoples tickets has finally come back to bite me.

I'm outraged.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

mark82

If the workplace doesn't allow mobile or personal use or it is not practical or possible what then? To suggest a 3 hour window for 1 day is ludicrous

I was just joking, but yeah, a 3 hour window is silly (and it obviously won't be that).

Macca1987

I have 1280, son has 1270, he's going mad at me, as he attends even more away games than I do. I think we should cut the line at 1275 so he gets pissed off even more

Users who are viewing this thread