Away leg ticket details (5 Viewers)

CCFC88

Yeah you can put as many as you like in your basket. But when you come to pay you have to assign them. So you can and only shoukd be able to get as many as your entitled to.
I was able to buy 6 without reassigning, have 2 more ST in my network so could have done if required but it let me buy without doing so

Greggs

fuck, gotta go to work!!!! will they still be up at lucktime you lot reckon???

ccfc_ukr

wonder why it let you have 4 then? Have you got anyone else in your network?

nope, I had to select one ticket at a time, and initially bought two. i then randomly tried again and it let me get another two, don't know how many more I could have added.

Londonccfcfan

If there wasnt so many bottlenecks in the system they would have been sold out already.

Keep trying.

Theres always an option of executive box. If you are desperate and can muster 8 of you.

8 seater at 360. 0115 955 7222 is direct number.

ceetee

try selecting one ticket, and then going back and adding another. thats how i did it. you wont be sat together, but you will have tickets nonetheless
Thanks for help.
I tried that but same result
Even tried selecting full price for myself rather than senior but still didn't work
i presume system is overloaded but only has one default response

ccfcricoh

Thanks for help.
I tried that but same result
Even tried selecting full price for myself rather than senior but still didn't work
i presume system is overloaded but only has one default response

Keep going!

Yj9agUl.jpg

Ricketts

Tried since 5 to 9. At first it wasnt showing the match existing, but did around 9

Mainly got the contact ticket office message, but after about five attempts I got two tickets. I wanted four two season tickets) but have got two for now.

Have tried the one at a time method but just the same.

steve82

Keep clicking on find seats and eventually it gets you in, I had the same issues. Took a silly amount of tries to get in

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ccfcrob

Had 2 in my basket twice, only for it time out TWICE after about 5 minutes. There is literally a 30 minute timer on the screen counting down! How the fuck does this happen!

Liquid Gold

I know I'm not being helpful and am probably tempting fate but I've never had any problems at all with the ticketmaster site. People who have problems tend to have them repeatedly, I wonder if it's a problem with their computers. Try clearing cookies at least.

ccfcricoh

I know I'm not being helpful and am probably tempting fate but I've never had any problems at all with the ticketmaster site. People who have problems tend to have them repeatedly, I wonder if it's a problem with their computers. Try clearing cookies at least.
I'd never had problems until today to be fair - i think in general it works fine - i was refreshing from about 8.45 so obviously they weren't going to be available straight away... website slowed at 9, then the game appeared but for 10 mins or so i was getting the "none available" message - almost like they we're releasing a block at a time as then all of a sudden they we're there and i could have added as many as i liked...

i have a feeling they will appear to be sold out, then everyones basket will empty or run out of time and another batch will come available again

Good luck all - keep the faith

ccfcrob

This 2 per person is bollocks of know of at lease 3 people who have bought 4 each and they have 1 season ticket. This is why we are struggling to get any!

Liquid Gold

I'd never had problems until today to be fair - i think in general it works fine - i was refreshing from about 8.45 so obviously they weren't going to be available straight away... website slowed at 9, then the game appeared but for 10 mins or so i was getting the "none available" message - almost like they we're releasing a block at a time as then all of a sudden they we're there and i could have added as many as i liked...

i have a feeling they will appear to be sold out, then everyones basket will empty or run out of time and another batch will come available again

Good luck all - keep the faith
Yeah sounds likely. I let the system choose my seats for me and I'm right down one end.

ceetee

Clicking for over an hour with no luck.
(Even tried phoning out of desperation but suspect the phone was off the hook}

Thought I was in once when the "Please Wait" message stayed on screen for an extra second, but no..

I remember getting tickets to the regular game last month after "Sold Out" was posted but you have to know which block, and the site has to be open

SKYBLUES90

Shocking system! Been on it since 20 past 9 with no luck.

Ticket master is a shambles

Users who are viewing this thread