Away leg ticket details (7 Viewers)

rob9872

Blast em out of sight in the first leg and there will be plenty available for the second :)

Tommo72

Why can’t they just give us the whole side instead of being juvenile about it?? That’s less than we had a few weeks ago.

Tommo72

So we should offer them 8k and see what their chairman says.

My point is the demand will obviously be bigger from our end so be sensible about it...but yeh I get your point. Don’t we take 50% each anyway so it benefits both?

Greggs

Hopefully wont be too many knob heads, just honest season ticket holders! Any news on coach tickets?

Londonccfcfan

Good allocation but not enough to get to 2nd priorty. (had it been Thursday evening game would have got to general sale probably).

If they sell out their allocation of 4k at ricoh(which they should) and there is a demand for more for them. I'm sure they could give us an extra 500. pointless the segregation bit on their stand as its a different stand! Luton took 4500 there last week.

Doesn't help when again there pyrotechnics and pitch invasions when we visited there last month.

oucho

At least the NOPM brigade can't go to Meadow Lane knowing that all the gate receipt money is pooled and divided out (un)equally.

The NOPM brigade or Simon and Jeremy as they're also known.

Hercules

Is doesn't help when the Ticket master site makes it so difficult to buy tickets on behalf of other STHs in your network. And I have the privilege of giving them a quid to use that truly abysmal site.

no_loyalty

Anybody going to gamble and wait until after Saturday's game?, or are you going for it and purchasing on Thursday, to avoid disappointment?

vow

Anybody going to gamble and wait until after Saturday's game?, or are you going for it and purchasing on Thursday, to avoid disappointment?
Going for it and purchasing tix on Thursday.

Great_Expectations

Definitely not, with 4000 available and 2 per ST I expect them to be sold pretty quickly. Purchasing ours first thing tomorrow.

ccfcricoh

I'm not going to try and get any until the day before the game...honestly.... there'll be loads left.....honestly.....if i was anybody i wouldnt try at 9 o clock today....it's just not worth it....honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread