Away leg ticket details (1 Viewer)

Londonccfcfan

Sold out as has away hospitality apparently......grrrrrr not happy.
Was told I would get a call from them this morning as and when they go on sale. nothing! doesn't surprise me.

I guess the game at Notts will be heading for a sell out.

Liquid Gold

No, that's not how they work. Priority is given to ST holders with say 10+ stamps/points, then 5+, then just season ticket holders and so on (just as an example). It would only apply for very high demand games. Englandfans works like this and many clubs employ this kind of priority system. If we were facing Exeter in the play-offs and received 350 tickets, having a system where first priority went to ST holders who had attended 10+ away games would be fair and few would quibble.
To be fair that's pretty sensible system on the face of it. The only issue I see with it is say there are 3 of you want to go to a game, all season ticket holders with different number of points, you would either have to buy as soon as your priority period came, hope your friends could get through and then not spend the game together, or just wait until the lower priority period and miss out.

Also doesn't it cost £80(?) a season to be part of the scheme for England, imagine the outcry if they wanted to charge people to become 'away members' here.

ccfc_ukr

problem is, that doing it with the ST plus however many away games system then means that you are pricing out some fans also, as it would be he who has spent the most following city, i.e ST price plus away tickets and associated costs who gets overall priority, which some people simply cant afford.

I've heard that there is this "away season ticket"... surely a better way would be to give those holders the same priority as home ST holders, and then perhaps a points system for priority for games attended after that. Granted that were demand outweighs availability someone will always miss out.

Liquid Gold

Is it pay on the day?
giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
problem is, that doing it with the ST plus however many away games system then means that you are pricing out some fans also, as it would be he who has spent the most following city, i.e ST price plus away tickets and associated costs who gets overall priority, which some people simply cant afford.

I've heard that there is this "away season ticket"... surely a better way would be to give those holders the same priority as home ST holders, and then perhaps a points system for priority for games attended after that. Granted that were demand outweighs availability someone will always miss out.

Don't you have to have a home season ticket to get the away one anyway?

theferret

To be fair that's pretty sensible system on the face of it. The only issue I see with it is say there are 3 of you want to go to a game, all season ticket holders with different number of points, you would either have to buy as soon as your priority period came, hope your friends could get through and then not spend the game together, or just wait until the lower priority period and miss out.

Also doesn't it cost £80(?) a season to be part of the scheme for England, imagine the outcry if they wanted to charge people to become 'away members' here.

That might happen, then again if you were doing that many away games chances are you'd be attending with the same people anyway. Like I say, this is common elsewhere and works fine. We had this system in the 90s, although in those pre-internet days they'd add a stamp to the spare pages on your season ticket when you bought an away ticket. It did come in handy on occasions (big cup ties for example), no need to camp on Thackall Street overnight.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

But all those games sold out to season ticket holders which would surely be at the top of the points system so it wouldn't have mattered.

They sold out to Season Ticket Holders and their variable allocation of tickets. Or are you saying that at Lincoln, Luton, Exeter, Cheltenham, Forest Green and Brighton the away end was made up 100% of Season Ticket Holders?

No issue with ST Holders getting priority etc, my issue is that the ST Holder's allocation of tickets remains to be a total free-for all and the club have no idea of what % of the the away end is made up of the free-for-all - to the point where other ST Holders can't get tickets.

I don't blame the club for today, I blame ticketmaster, for allowing fans to buy 6 tickets and bottlenecking endlessly. And now the dickheads are out in force on the facebook forum asking for £60 for a ticket. All wrong.

ccfc_ukr

I don't blame the club for today, I blame ticketmaster, for allowing fans to buy 6 tickets and bottlenecking endlessly. And now the dickheads are out in force on the facebook forum asking for £60 for a ticket. All wrong.[/QUOTE]

So called fans hey! Looking to make a quick quid at the expense of their own clubs fans! Like this club hasnt been shafted enough!

i havent seen any posters on fb myself, but sadly this doesnt surprise me at all!

AVWskyblue

Sold out as has away hospitality apparently......grrrrrr not happy.
It's not sold out, it won't be available to buy until 9am next Thursday as it's kept until then for sponsors to book first if they want it

Sent from my 5010X using Tapatalk

wingy

I don't blame the club for today, I blame ticketmaster, for allowing fans to buy 6 tickets and bottlenecking endlessly. And now the dickheads are out in force on the facebook forum asking for £60 for a ticket. All wrong.

So called fans hey! Looking to make a quick quid at the expense of their own clubs fans! Like this club hasnt been shafted enough!

i havent seen any posters on fb myself, but sadly this doesnt surprise me at all![/QUOTE]

Which is it, I've just been told on another thread it was limited to 2 per ST.

M&B Stand

The cost is more to do with the cost of the police checks they do and admin of the Club in general.
It’s self financed separate to the FA.

Sick Boy

Make sure you get someone to buy who hasn't got a purchase history with CCFC, apparently they're working together to cancel orders in the County end from anybody who has.

Chances are they won't sell to anyone who hasn't bought Notts C tickets before.

smileycov

Facebook User
Make sure you get someone to buy who hasn't got a purchase history with CCFC, apparently they're working together to cancel orders in the County end from anybody who has.
Isn’t that against data protection though?

David O'Day

It wasn't as simple as first come , first served though. It was luck.
I was on line trying to click through almost continuously from 09;30 until they sold out and never got past the first screen where yoo say what tickets you want.
Got my tickets at 9am

Tommo72

It's not sold out, it won't be available to buy until 9am next Thursday as it's kept until then for sponsors to book first if they want it

Sent from my 5010X using Tapatalk

It’s sold out, Ive been in contact with the Notts County Events Co-ordinatior today.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Don't see what the issue is really, the rules haven't changed mid year or from last year, if you have a ST, you get the first chance, do I believe that its right that I can buy 2, no I don't, I don't believe I should have that privilege. I have 1 ST and I should be entitled to 1 ticket. Members etc second and the should then be a points based system on existing away/home games. Frankly, this has to be the right commercial decision for the club, those that just want loyalty for away games have no standing in the club for priority as they are not investing a penny in its current situation or the future. Regardless of your views on ownership, you have no right based on just going to those.

Only my views but don't bitch now because nothing has changed, if you want better priority, then buy and ST or be a member, I get the Saturday working but you can still be a member.

Johnnythespider

It wasn't as simple as first come , first served though. It was luck.
I was on line trying to click through almost continuously from 09;30 until they sold out and never got past the first screen where yoo say what tickets you want.
This was my experience also, what with that and having to do my job I missed out. Bloody frustrating though I was on the site from 9:00 but couldn't get past the first page. I'm hoping the 500 added tickets are not put on sale Monday as i will have the same problem as today.

Sick Boy

This was my experience also, what with that and having to do my job I missed out. Bloody frustrating though I was on the site from 9:00 but couldn't get past the first page. I'm hoping the 500 added tickets are not put on sale Monday as i will have the same problem as today.

That'll open it up to club members as well.

CJ_covblaze

It’s £75 for a campaign. There’s certain things wrong with it (getting caps for home games for example) but it’s probably the fairest way of doing things.

David O'Day

The fairest way is the closer you are to block 14 the high your chances of getting a ticket. Also all incidences of grown men in replica tops counts against them.

Users who are viewing this thread