Attractive clubs list (3 Viewers)

Grendel

I started supporting (in a actually going to games sense) right in the middle of the premier league glory days when Dublin was at his best and we played our best football in our time in the premier league. It would be difficult to go just to see how bad we were wouldn't you agree? Probably why I never said it. Now kindly go and fuck yourself and take your little mate with you. Remember, he doesn't like lube.

So when you were in your twenties then? He was right about they then?

Grendel

Grendel

Are you not upset that moff called you out?

You really are like an irritating little flea aren't you? An irrelevance and an annoyance at the same time.

Grendel

Why do you try to stick up for the bullshitting little prick? What is he to you?

Well you must have posted something about supporting the club when you were in your twenties or how would he know?

skybluetony176

Well you must have posted something about supporting the club when you were in your twenties or how would he know?

I would think that most people who have supported CCFC since a teenager who still supports them in their forties most likely did also support them in their twenties. You two are wasted. You're genius's. If only you'd turn your attentions into finding a cure for cancer, think of all the lives you'd save.

A question for you. Why are you deliberately making yourself look as ridiculous as sickboy? What is he to you? You often come running when he makes a twat of himself and vice versa.

idm1975

You really are like an irritating little flea aren't you? An irrelevance and an annoyance at the same time.
Wouldnt know if fleas are irritating on not, never had them so for once i will have to bow to your superior knowledge. And i guess i'm annoying because i prove you wrong every single time you spout shit, which would coincide with every post you make.

Grendel

Users who are viewing this thread