Attractive clubs list (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Kid

I think he's loaned it to SBK for the weekend.

Nah, not me mate it was addressed to thick fuck, so I sent to the owner of that title.... It should arrive on your desk within the hour ;)

skybluetony176

Where did I say it was all the fault? Have you lost your brain cell again?

A large section of our support are extremely passive and apathetic though. Still, I wouldn't expect Tony to understand, he only started going to watch the club as a joke.

Still one more brain cell than you. Are you aware of what you actually posted?

You really do just come in here to make unfounded stupid comments about people and groups of people. Have you actually shared an opinion on anything CCFC on this forum? From what you can see you just come on here to name call. I give grendull some stick but at least he states an opinion, he assumes his opinion to be fact but at least he has one. I have no idea what your opinion is on anything.

Anyway, going back to your original point. You've accused our fan's of rolling over. Given the moral high ground you've claimed on this matter perhaps you can give us the breakdown of all the things you've done that large section of our fan's didn't do? I'm guessing that you did no more or no less than me and alot less than some posters on here you've continually accused of being Wasps supporters have done. I bet I understand exactly the same as you do.

WTF you mean by I only started to go and watch the club as a joke I couldn't even begin to guess. If I had to though my guess is it was just the ramblings of an idiot.

Sick Boy

Still one more brain cell than you. Are you aware of what you actually posted?

You really do just come in here to make unfounded stupid comments about people and groups of people. Have you actually shared an opinion on anything CCFC on this forum? From what you can see you just come on here to name call. I give grendull some stick but at least he states an opinion, he assumes his opinion to be fact but at least he has one. I have no idea what your opinion is on anything.

Anyway, going back to your original point. You've accused our fan's of rolling over. Given the moral high ground you've claimed on this matter perhaps you can give us the breakdown of all the things you've done that large section of our fan's didn't do? I'm guessing that you did no more or no less than me and alot less than some posters on here you've continually accused of being Wasps supporters have done. I bet I understand exactly the same as you do.

WTF you mean by I only started to go and watch the club as a joke I couldn't even begin to guess. If I had to though my guess is it was just the ramblings of an idiot.

You previously stated that you started going up in your 20s to see how bad we actually were.

I'm not surprised you lack passion for the club.

skybluetony176

You previously stated that you started going up in your 20s to see how bad we actually were.

I'm not surprised you lack passion for the club.

Did I fuck. You're so full of shit you've forgotten what's bullshit and what's reality. Anything else you care to make up?

Sick Boy

So what did you do yourself or did you just roll over?

Perhaps I should have taken a leaf out of the Trust's book and gone and watched the franchise after bleating on about CCFC moving to Northampton go a season. The while situation is majorly embarrassing and makes us look like a joke. What's more we have some supporters who legitimise and stick up for it as it got one over on sisu.

Imagine playing in the PL with a great big Wasp in the corner; we'd never hear the end of it.

Sky Blue Kid

Perhaps I should have taken a leaf out of the Trust's book and gone and watched the franchise after bleating on about CCFC moving to Northampton go a season. The while situation is majorly embarrassing and makes us look like a joke. What's more we have some supporters who legitimise and stick up for it as it got one over on sisu.

Imagine playing in the PL with a great big Wasp in the corner; we'd never hear the end of it.

Imagine playing 2 tiers lower than Division 2 at better grounds than Northampton if we had stayed there. *Shivers*

letsallsingtogether

Who gives a fuck what is in the corner if your in the PL....
But we are a long way off from the PL.
I will be lucky to see them there again in my life time.........

Moff

I see the ironyometer is out of control.

Posters asking others to back up a statement, and yet the very same posters argue when they are asked to back up statements that they haven't the time to do it, or don't need to. Pot and kettle.

(I am not referring to you Tony)

Sky Blue Kid

I see the ironyometer is out of control.

Posters asking others to back up a statement, and yet the very same posters argue when they are asked to back up statements that they haven't the time to do it, or don't need to. Pot and kettle.

(I am not referring to you Tony)

Seriously hope you're not talking about me mate! The times I've gone out of my way and researched for some lazy fucks is unbelieveable.

Moff

Seriously hope you're not talking about me mate! The times I've gone out of my way and researched for some lazy fucks is unbelieveable.

Bloody hell, I was just off for a beer. No not you, now bugger off and enjoy your Saturday evening. ;)

Astute

So what you are saying is you are having a go at many of our supporters for rolling over and doing nothing but you fail to mention that you did fuck all yourself.

skybluetony176

I have absolutely no reason to lie about it.

It's bullshit you know it, I know it and so does everyone else on here. As someone suggested to me via a PM if I had ever said such a thing there was no way they wouldn't have used it as a dig against me. I never said it or anything remotely like it. Ever. You're full of it and you don't even know you're doing it.

Grendel

You've seen fuck all. Unless it was on the same thread where you revealed that your favourite pastime is being fisted by Tim Fisher without the aid of lube.

Seriously. Why do you make such shit up.

When did you start supporting the club then Tony?

skybluetony176

So what you are saying is you are having a go at many of our supporters for rolling over and doing nothing but you fail to mention that you did fuck all yourself.

Exactly. I boycott Wasps games and always will. I signed the wasps petition like most on here. He did no more than me and not as much as others he accuses of being wasps supporters. If I've rolled over he's rolled over just as much as me and others who he BS claims to be Wasps supporters didn't even roll over as much as him because aside from boycotting wasps and signing the petition they also protesting outside the council house before the meeting to approve the ACL takeover.

skybluetony176

When did you start supporting the club then Tony?

I started supporting (in a actually going to games sense) right in the middle of the premier league glory days when Dublin was at his best and we played our best football in our time in the premier league. It would be difficult to go just to see how bad we were wouldn't you agree? Probably why I never said it. Now kindly go and fuck yourself and take your little mate with you. Remember, he doesn't like lube.

Users who are viewing this thread