Atmosphere (7 Viewers)

pusbccfc

No, they being dictated by being in an all seater stadium.

Let's not make out somebody who wants to sit down is the baddy. It's weird.

Not denying that. Hence why we need safe standing asap. Get the sit down fans sat with their friends in the North Stand who also sit in silence every week.

bigfatronssba

Because we average about 22,000 home fans this season.

It’s nearer 23.5k but I’m not sure I understand your point.

Why does that mean we won’t average 27k next season?
We were averaging 18k home fans last season

pusbccfc

Normally would agree but there were tons of free seass further down if you’re that bothered. By the away fans singing matters more.

Getting stewards to tell them off is mental as well. It was 3 minutes into the game.

bigfatronssba

Easter Monday is always a shitty atmosphere TBF.

It’s always a shitty game.

As I said on the other thread, last time we won in front of fans on Easter Monday was 2001

• Wow
Reactions: AOM

pusbccfc

It’s nearer 23.5k but I’m not sure I understand your point.

Why does that mean we won’t average 27k next season?
We were averaging 18k home fans last season

Must be a bit lower surely? Averaging 25,000 on the dot after today. Our average away following here must be far higher than 1500?

If we have the demand open it.

However, if we open it to season ticket holders and have a midtable season, that's a lot of empty seats elsewhere in the ground. We will average about the same. I really don't see us averaging 25,000 home fans next year, especially with the TV fixtures.

The set up before was ok for a crowd of 22-24,000 home fans.

David O'Day

It did kill the atmosphere, as it will against Leeds having day ticket sales behind the goal. I hope next season, most from singers corner do move over as that today and Preston was as bad as it’s been since the return to the CBS.
We probably won't as I'd be surprised if the open it to season tickets

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Exactly... We have the same arguments about who is allowed to stand of not.

What don't you get about not standing in front of people who want to sit down?

I'm not arsed about sitting or standing, I will do either. If somebody stands in front of me then I have to stand, what if people behind me don't want to stand? What if they want to stand but can't see because I'm in the way?

pusbccfc

We probably won't as I'd be surprised if the open it to season tickets

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Opening it up to season ticket holders would be throwing money away.

We can't find the 25,000 seats in the rest of the ground. Even today, there were 5000 empty seats.

Nick

Administrator
Aye, for the second or third time this season..

Assumingly like the person who wanted to stand in there then?

I've had a mate sit in there and pay who's been to near enough all home games and some away but pays on the gate or buys tickets.

pusbccfc

What don't you get about not standing in front of people who want to sit down?

I'm not arsed about sitting or standing, I will do either. If somebody stands in front of me then I have to stand, what if people behind me don't want to stand? What if they want to stand but can't see because I'm in the way?

I'm not sure your point Nick. They have a right to sit down. They told a steward within minutes of the game. The bloke would have probably sat down anyway.

If people want to sit down, they have a right to. Hence why we need enough safe standing. Two blocks isn't enough.

Balli001

I'm not sure your point Nick. They have a right to sit down. They told a steward within minutes of the game. The bloke would have probably sat down anyway.

If people want to sit down, they have a right to. Hence why we need enough safe standing. Two blocks isn't enough.
You won't be getting more than 2 blocks.

Nick

Administrator

It started off you saying that he was told to stop singing..

What is your point? The game had started and people couldn't see.

Can you really not grasp it? I'd love to sit and have a beer, i can't. It's not the stewards fault for telling me.

bigfatronssba

Must be a bit lower surely? Averaging 25,000 on the dot after today. Our average away following here must be far higher than 1500?

If we have the demand open it.

However, if we open it to season ticket holders and have a midtable season, that's a lot of empty seats elsewhere in the ground. We will average about the same. I really don't see us averaging 25,000 home fans next year, especially with the TV fixtures.

The set up before was ok for a crowd of 22-24,000 home fans.

Championship average away following is about 1800. We’re averaging overall 25k.

Demand is there now.

Users who are viewing this thread