Atmosphere (3 Viewers)

pusbccfc

Let's hope they allow the noisy fans behind the goal. Proper killed it today. Even at 1-0 it wasn't great.

It should be louder with more in there but it's not. People were getting told off for trying to sing in the South Stand is mental.

It's been poor all season for me but today was possibly the worst. Too many in Block 14/15 are desperate to tell everyone how noisy we are but stand in silence when the team need some backing.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Let's hope they allow the noisy fans behind the goal. Proper killed it today. Even at 1-0 it wasn't great.

It should be louder with more in there but it's not. People were getting told off for trying to sing in the South Stand is mental.

It's been poor all season for me but today was possibly the worst. Too many in Block 14/15 are desperate to tell everyone how noisy we are but stand in silence when the team need some backing.
So they're not allowed to sing . Who said ?

pusbccfc

Yeah so they told them to sit down so the people behind could see, rather than for singing songs?

Yeah, and he didn't make a peep after. You could see it playing out. Poor bloke looked petrified once he got told off for standing.

pusbccfc

Not sure what the issue is with people being asked to sit down so people behind can see?

There isn't but unfortunately kills the atmosphere when you tell your vocal fans to sit down.

Has there ever been a noisy sat down stand?

David O'Day

Told you

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

Like it or not, it's an all seater stadium at the minute so when people stand up in front of others what do they expect?

If people want to stand up, get tickets at the back or in areas where everybody else does.

People bought tickets in that area expecting to stand like the others around them.

Will be interesting to see what happens when safe standing is implemented.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

It did kill the atmosphere, as it will against Leeds having day ticket sales behind the goal. I hope next season, most from singers corner do move over as that today and Preston was as bad as it’s been since the return to the CBS.

Nick

Administrator
People bought tickets in that area expecting to stand like the others around them.

Will be interesting to see what happens when safe standing is implemented.

When Safe Standing is implemented then yeah, it's designed to stand in.

People bought tickets for an all seater stadium, if you go in and realise everybody behind you is sat down then it's courtesy. If you're at the back and aren't going to block a view then crack on.

pusbccfc

It did kill the atmosphere, as it will against Leeds having day ticket sales behind the goal. I hope next season, most from singers corner do move over as that today and Preston was as bad as it’s been since the return to the CBS.

It shouldn't be opened next season really. It's pointless when crowds drop back to 22,000.

rob9872

I love a party with a happy atmosphere

pusbccfc

When Safe Standing is implemented then yeah, it's designed to stand in.

People bought tickets for an all seater stadium, if you go in and realise everybody behind you is sat down then it's courtesy. If you're at the back and aren't going to block a view then crack on.

You're right unfortunately.

It's just a shame for people who want to stand, they are being dictated by someone who wants to sit. The issue is, the person I was spoken about was near the back.

bigfatronssba

They won't been seen next season let's be honest. Keep the South Stand closed until it can be filled regularly.

Yes who needs additional ticket income?

bigfatronssba

It's been bad all season but the two worst were today and Preston.

No it wasn’t.

Rotherham game was an awful atmosphere. You’re only overlooking it because we won

Nick

Administrator
You're right unfortunately.

It's just a shame for people who want to stand, they are being dictated by someone who wants to sit. The issue is, the person I was spoken about was near the back.

No, they being dictated by being in an all seater stadium.

Let's not make out somebody who wants to sit down is the baddy. It's weird.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

There's been plenty of worse atmospheres.

Let's not pretend it's because somebody was told to sit down ffs.
Have no idea about the sit down thing related too, nor neither care. My opinion it was one of worst and I’m sure a lot will agree especially from 20 mins onwards.

shmmeee

Not sure what the issue is with people being asked to sit down so people behind can see?

Normally would agree but there were tons of free seass further down if you’re that bothered. By the away fans singing matters more.

Users who are viewing this thread