At what age did you all have kids? (1 Viewer)

Covstu

Weird, I always said I would have kids at 30 when I was setting my career plan back when I was 17 and we had our 1st when we were 30 then the second at 33.

SkyBlueCharlie9

Yeah that’s pretty much how I feel. Was chatting with my parents the other day , and they came out with a line which they didn’t realise was so hurtful at the time, as they are lovely people, was just a slip of the tongue, but they said they had given up hope on grand children, might aswell of just kicked me in the nuts
Blind Faith ...there is much more to life than kids mate. They suck the life, energy and time out of you and can be a major source of stress and anxiety the older they get. Certainly not the most important life ambition that society tends to force down people's throats. Happiest most fulfilled people I know are kids free.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Yeah that’s pretty much how I feel. Was chatting with my parents the other day , and they came out with a line which they didn’t realise was so hurtful at the time, as they are lovely people, was just a slip of the tongue, but they said they had given up hope on grand children, might aswell of just kicked me in the nuts
I have a few spare! 😂

Users who are viewing this thread