At what age did you all have kids? (1 Viewer)

Blind-Faith

Evening gentlemen, as it gets to this time of year with it being a glowing reminder of how far behind I seem to be in life ( some of it my own doing admittedly) with regards to having kids , my Facebook feed is fucking full of family pics or people announcing there pregnant AGAIN

For some peace of mind maybe , what age did you all have you first child?

no_loyalty

I was 32, a bloke I worked with a few years back was 65 (he married a Thai lady who was early 30's).

pastythegreat

23 for me. Then again 7 years later. Jacob is now 12, been a ST holder since he was 3 amd did his forst away game (Tranmere) at 4. Eleanor is now 5 and although she doesn't sit through a full 90mins is Sky Blue mad. Lives Bakayoko (although i feel its more to do with the name than the actual player ). She also sings the words to Ee i ee i ee I oh, up the football league we go, wrong, but its so cute i can't correct her

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Daz

28 , only have the one would of loved more but after 2 years trying we went fir tests which showed I had chromsomes Which had broken and fused together. They said ivf or icsi treatment would not be a guarantee either

Upset but thankful for our daughter she’s a diamond

xcraigx

Bit personal but meh. For some reason it’s a bit taboo. Missus had two miscarriages, both last year, she really struggles with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, so reproducing is a massive uphill battle. I’m 27, she’s 24, we feel it’s the missing piece.

Same for my wife, I lost count of the amount of miscarriages. We gave up hope after 15 years and then suddenly it happened. Hopefully you guys won't have to wait as long but keep the Faith!

jimmyhillsfanclub

Bit personal but meh. For some reason it’s a bit taboo. Missus had two miscarriages, both last year, she really struggles with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, so reproducing is a massive uphill battle. I’m 27, she’s 24, we feel it’s the missing piece.

We struggled....my Mrs. Had several miscarriages too, including one on xmas eve.
I was 38 when we finally had our beautiful daughter but it wasn't to be and she passed away, never leaving hospital.
I was 40 when I had my first son, 42 when I had my 2nd son and I'm a grey haired grizzly 49 now....and couldn't give a less of a shit what the young'uns on the school run think.....but I ain't joining in the dads race on sports day.

ovduk78

43. Wife has endometriosis so had to go IVF route. I feel for those who want kids and have issues especially when they are constantly asked when they are going to have kids.

Jamesimus

34, not got any, don't want any, luckily my lady feels the same way. Pets and plants only 😁

Heart goes out to those who want kids and it just hasn't worked out so far.

fernandopartridge

Evening gentlemen, as it gets to this time of year with it being a glowing reminder of how far behind I seem to be in life ( some of it my own doing admittedly) with regards to having kids , my Facebook feed is fucking full of family pics or people announcing there pregnant AGAIN

For some peace of mind maybe , what age did you all have you first child?

33 and 35 actually

covmark

24 and 29. Got the snip straight after number 2 at 30 years old.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

rob9872

Be amazed how common it is mate, we had no idea until our miscarry, but then it just happened for us and hope it does for you too. If your mrs is like mine it's that massive disappointment each month it doesn't happen, but daughter now 13 and that all seems a lifetime ago. Good luck fella.

If it helps, people forget the dad and I just wanted to be there for her, but if you need time to blow off some steam to random folk, this is as good a place as any. Generally most are ok despite spending all day arguing about irrelevant shit. Sky Blue family and all that.
👍👍

Tommo1993

Be amazed how common it is mate, we had no idea until our miscarry, but then it just happened for us and hope it does for you too. If your mrs is like mine it's that massive disappointment each month it doesn't happen, but daughter now 13 and that all seems a lifetime ago. Good luck fella.

If it helps, people forget the dad and I just wanted to be there for her, but if you need time to blow off some steam to random folk, this is as good a place as any. Generally most are ok despite spending all day arguing about irrelevant shit. Sky Blue family and all that.
👍👍

Yeah. It took her a while to accept that it was a heartbreak for me too. I can see why she closed herself down and hid away though. Self blame, I’m sure you know.

cowboy1850

35 and 37.

The feeling of being left behind has been common for me due to my lack of friends and sociability. Now I have a family that big gap has been filled but I still feel like I've done nothing career wise. I'm currently 37 and have little qualifications and in a job I detest. It always feels worse when you compare yourself to others.

Users who are viewing this thread