Ask Neil (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbiekeane

Can someone give me a summary in no more than 5 bullet points and 300 words

mark82

Why are you replying to your own post? Do you need the moderator to help you again?

Just to clear things up, one letter was changed in his post. You can stop using that as some bizarre argument that we're all the same person or that he needs backing up. Grendel is probably the most maligned person on here at times, but he has his opinions and does care deeply about the club. Maybe you could both take your little spat back to twitter where it's easier for the rest of us to ignore. This is a football forum.

Nick

Administrator
I'd love to see how my strings are being pulled by anyone Nick. Can you explain why you think this is the case?

I don't know Tim Kalns and wasn't aware of any connection between him and some accounts on twitter before you told me. If he works for the Council in some capacity that has impacted CCFC, I'm not aware of it. Having googled him, it's clear he's formerly been involved in the Sky Blues Trust, but as I've already said, I don't have anything to do with them and have never been to a meeting.

Maybe it's because you spend your days trying to get likes off Local Government Employees?

As I have said, it's amazing how much you don't seem to know about your Twitter Pals.

Nick

Administrator
Well yes, it's a gigantic waste of time, but I didn't seek out other's views on twitter that I disagreed with, just so I could disagree with them. Apparently Grendel thinks he's some sort of arbiter of truth and goes out of his way to 'hold others to account'. I'm not quite sure why he gets off on that.

So what's the point of your whole existence (in terms of these topics)? It's clearly not CCFC as in the club that plays football every week as you aren't bothered about that.

What are you going out of your way to do and achieve?

Orca

So what's the point of your whole existence (in terms of these topics)? It's clearly not CCFC as in the club that plays football every week as you aren't bothered about that.

What are you going out of your way to do and achieve?

Maybe it's because you spend your days trying to get likes off Local Government Employees?

As I have said, it's amazing how much you don't seem to know about your Twitter Pals.

Well, I'm asking that same question of Grendel. Why did he deliberately seek out views he disagrees with, just so he can disagree with them? I want to understand why he thought it necessary to target me and tell everyone on here about it?

I will tweet about what I like and who likes it, other otherwise, is none of my business. I don't find it necessary to vet who decides to follow me, but apparently its important that you do. Why is that? The Twitter account associated with this forum, presumably driven by you, has plenty of followers, have you vetted all of them as well? I haven't, but apparently you find it necessary to vet mine

Orca

Just to clear things up, one letter was changed in his post. You can stop using that as some bizarre argument that we're all the same person or that he needs backing up. Grendel is probably the most maligned person on here at times, but he has his opinions and does care deeply about the club. Maybe you could both take your little spat back to twitter where it's easier for the rest of us to ignore. This is a football forum.

Is that really the job of a moderator? I've never made any such argument you're all the same person, I just found it strange that a moderator found it necessary to edit someone's content. Where would the editing stop?

Nick

Administrator
Well, I'm asking that same question of Grendel. Why did he deliberately seek out views he disagrees with, just so he can disagree with them? I want to understand why he thought it necessary to target me and tell everyone on here about it?

I will tweet about what I like and who likes it, other otherwise, is none of my business. I don't find it necessary to vet who decides to follow me, but apparently its important that you do. Why is that? The Twitter account associated with this forum, presumably driven by you, has plenty of followers, have you vetted all of them as well? I haven't, but apparently you find it necessary to vet mine

Maybe he just tweets what he likes as well, which is what you just keep saying?

Again, I am not just talking about people who follow you am I? Do keep up. You are obviously just trying to push that point to get away from the actual point being made. The same as the whole "supporting SISU" bullshit you tried to twist.

Again, what are you trying to achieve? You have no interest in the football. (Again, saying you wrote something on a newsgroup in the 90's doesn't disprove that). You obviously have more of a vested interest in the local council and councillors though than the average city fan? (You know the football club that play football that fans talk about).

George isn't going to be your friend you know. You are being catfished by people pretending to be city fans and you don't even realise it.

Orca

Maybe he just tweets what he likes as well, which is what you just keep saying?

Again, I am not just talking about people who follow you am I? Do keep up. You are obviously just trying to push that point to get away from the actual point being made. The same as the whole "supporting SISU" bullshit you tried to twist.

Again, what are you trying to achieve? You have no interest in the football. (Again, saying you wrote something on a newsgroup in the 90's doesn't disprove that).

I'm tired of justifying my credentials to you Nick, I'm clearly not Superfan enough for you. Another user on here does know me though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190620-142613_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190620-142613_Chrome.jpg
    545.3 KB · Views: 35

theferret

It is all getting a bit personal this. I've no doubt that if everyone here were to meet in person, they would have a pint and a civil conversation.

It may feel that you're been rounded on Orca, but I've seen some of the Twitter stuff you have posted, and that isn't pretty either.

Everyone needs to take a breath. If you are a committed City fan Orca, why not contribute to some of the other threads, build some common ground with other posters on other issues?

Nick

Administrator
I'm tired of justifying my credentials to you Nick, I'm clearly not Superfan enough for you. Another user on here does know me though.

It's interesting because somebody else knows you who was quite surprised by your approach.

All I have said is that you don't have an interest in the actual football now, you just keep referring to years ago. You are more interested in the politics and the council / JR and getting likes off accounts from people at the council.

I don't doubt you posted about football in the 80's and 90's, just so you know. That was nearly 20 and 30 years ago.

Orca

It's interesting because somebody else knows you who was quite surprised by your approach.

All I have said is that you don't have an interest in the actual football now, you just keep referring to years ago. You are more interested in the politics and the council / JR.

I don't doubt you posted about football in the 80's and 90's, just so you know. That was nearly 20 and 30 years ago.

Yes, I've been posting about football for years and still do Nick. I just choose not to do it here. To you, that means I've no interest in football, because you can't see past this forum. There are other places to discuss games/players/tactics than just this place. I know it consumes your waking hours, and the fact that it doesn't consume mine means I'm less of a fan to you.

Orca

It is all getting a bit personal this. I've no doubt that if everyone here were to meet in person, they would have a pint and a civil conversation.

It may feel that you're been rounded on Orca, but I've seen some of the Twitter stuff you have posted, and that isn't pretty either.

Everyone needs to take a breath. If you are a committed City fan Orca, why not contribute to some of the other threads, build some common ground with other posters on other issues?

Thanks for checking me out on twitter. According to Nick, I'm desperate for likes, so please follow me ;)

Nick

Administrator
Yes, I've been posting about football for years and still do Nick. I just choose not to do it here. To you, that means I've no interest in football, because you can't see past this forum. There are other places to discuss games/players/tactics than just this place. I know it consumes your waking hours, and the fact that it doesn't consume mine means I'm less of a fan to you.

I'm clearly not just talking about here though, am I?

Again, what consumes you seems to be the politics and a JR. I am quite happy to be consumed with football.

Do try to actually keep up with the discussion rather than making things up. You were already shown to be bullshitting within a few posts after your re-appearance about the "supporting SISU" nonsense.

Grendel

Thanks for checking me out on twitter. According to Nick, I'm desperate for likes, so please follow me ;)

Why don’t you go back there - your buddy CW is up and about with his poodle emojis and your other pal Ginetta is lapping it up

Orca

I'm clearly not just talking about here though, am I?

Again, what consumes you seems to be the politics and a JR. I am quite happy to be consumed with football.

Do try to actually keep up with the discussion rather than making things up. You were already shown to be bullshitting within a few posts after your re-appearance about the "supporting SISU" nonsense.

What am I making up? Have you actually looked at what I tweet about? I do reply to a lot of nonsense about SISU and find it fascinating that people blame anyone else. I do also tweet about football, but you've probably missed that.

Liquid Gold

It’s like a flat earther has signed up. “I can post what I want” and repeatedly ignoring the evidence put in front of them. I bet his kids aren’t vaccinated.

Hobo

The sad thing is our club is wrapped in politics that most of us can't influence and only have half the facts most of the time.

We forget that in amongst the smoke and barbed wire is a manager and a football team trying to play football. There are also fans who want what is 'best' for our club and that is what devides us.

But basically we all want to support our team, watch our team and see our team do well. We need to remind ourselves of this. So much energy seems to be spent on internet wars between individuals while the organisations that need targeting get an easy ride.

Nick

Administrator
What am I making up? Have you actually looked at what I tweet about? I do reply to a lot of nonsense about SISU and find it fascinating that people blame anyone else. I do also tweet about football, but you've probably missed that.

You do realise you went back nearly 18 months to find your last comment on a match?

I obviously have looked, that's why I can laugh that you get strung along by accounts from people at the council. You are far too desperate to try and prove something on there completely ignoring what is actually said. (as proven by your "Supporting SISU" bullshit).

Nick

Administrator
But basically we all want to support our team, watch our team and see our team do well. We need to remind ourselves of this. So much energy seems to be spent on internet wars between individuals while the organisations that need targeting get an easy ride.

To be fair, this topic is a bit related to why certain organisations get an easy ride ;)

Hobo

To be fair, this topic is a bit related to why certain organisations get an easy ride ;)
I know but it's more a battle of internet egos

Orca

You do realise you went back nearly 18 months to find your last comment on a match?

I obviously have looked, that's why I can laugh that you get strung along by accounts from people at the council. You are far too desperate to try and prove something on there completely ignoring what is actually said. (as proven by your "Supporting SISU" bullshit).

Again this, 'strung along' line. Nope, quite capable of thinking for myself.

The 18 months ago tweet was where I'd already told you that I rarely tweet during games, that game was an exception I remembered where I had

Nick

Administrator
Again this, 'strung along' line. Nope, quite capable of thinking for myself.

The 18 months ago tweet was where I'd already told you that I rarely tweet during games, that game was an exception I remembered where I had

It doesn't seem as if you are really that capable, it's probably why they inducted you in along with that Toughy lad and his old man.

Lots of people don't tweet during games, my point is discussing football. The stuff on the pitch.

The actual thing people are angry about.

Travs

This thread is a prime example of why I barely post or log in anymore, or stick to the running thread.

Bring back GMK... and to think GMK was widely lambasted by the vast majority on here for being 'SISU apologists.....!" Where have they all gone?!?

Nick

Administrator
This thread is a prime example of why I barely post or log in anymore, or stick to the running thread.

Bring back GMK... and to think GMK was widely lambasted by the vast majority on here for being 'SISU apologists.....!" Where have they all gone?!?

Some are still about, they were far from apologists. I miss it as well to be honest as the wit was top drawer in some of the threads.

Orca and his pals would have had a heart attack.

Orca

It doesn't seem as if you are really that capable, it's probably why they inducted you in along with that Toughy lad and his old man.

Lots of people don't tweet during games, my point is discussing football. The stuff on the pitch.

The actual thing people are angry about.

Orca (@ukorca) | Twitter

Yeah, I've just had a look back at my most recent tweets. Mainly football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread