Ashes 17/18 Thread (1 Viewer)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Good to see this SA v Aus series still isn’t being played within the laws and spirit of Cricket......

The 2nd tweet was after it was spotted and umpires wanted to talk to Bancroft so he placed the yellow object down his briefs.

Last edited:

Terry Gibson's perm

Good to see this SA v Aus series still isn’t being played within the laws and spirit of Cricket......

The 2nd tweet was after it was spotted and umpires wanted to talk to Bancroft so he placed the yellow object down his briefs.

You my convict friend are a cheat a Ricoh style pat down before entering the pitch for all Aussies required

tisza

this isn't a "nice" Australian side.
Despicable cheating. Is this really 1st time they've done it?
Complaining about sledging, crowd comments etc.
Lehmann was the one calling for the crowd to abuse Broad for "cheating" - now this is his team and the walkie-takie business doesn't look kosher either.
As for the sledging etc. coming from a side/cricket association that ignored the abuse aimed at Bairstow about not choking like his father did. Disgusting!! Certainly some of the sledging in 1st few Ashes Tests was supposed to have crossed all sorts of "boundaries".

Terry Gibson's perm

If Smith resigns the vice captain is the even more disgusting Warner so think I would prefer he stops now, Warner will be part of the leadership group or whatever the term was.

These Aussies are going to get some real stick at the real home of English cricket the Hollies stand will be fully ready and won’t know where to start Bancroft or Warner and his wife.

Johnnythespider

Just caught up with this, surely the "leadership group" includes the coaches aswell. This for me is on a par with an athlete that dopes, the Aussies should be kicked out of international cricket for a couple of years. Cheating barstards

Terry Gibson's perm

The days of rubbing the ball on your studs or standing on the ball have gone at that level, I know somebody who played in a friendly with a Pakistan pro and he said after about ten overs the ball was a wreck on one side he used to get a lot of mud in his studs.

eastwoodsdustman

The days of rubbing the ball on your studs or standing on the ball have gone at that level, I know somebody who played in a friendly with a Pakistan pro and he said after about ten overs the ball was a wreck on one side he used to get a lot of mud in his studs.
Years ago we had a Pakistani who’d just come into the country play for us in the old Monday night league. He was swinging the ball round corners both ways. The wicket keeper came over and showed me the ball at the end of one over and it looked like a corkscrew on one side.
Its always gone on in one form or another.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Smith banned for a test and fined match fee
Bancroft 75% tines match fee no ban.

Not particularly punishing or off putting for others....

Covstu

Joke but it’s only a cat2 offence so you would get more for swearing at the umpire! It will be interesting to see if Aus cricket removes him. I doubt it will happen

SkyBlueSoul

Smith banned for a test and fined match fee
Bancroft 75% tines match fee no ban.

Not particularly punishing or off putting for others....
Ridiculous, that's the biggest punishment Smith can receive for what is a Level 2 offence.

By the sound of just how pissed off everyone in Australia, hopefully CA will come down like a tonne of bricks...

Users who are viewing this thread