Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

article in people

skyblueexile

Bench Warmer
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
218
Reaction score
136
SKY BLUE THINKING
to my wifes annoyance I buy the Sunday People - why I dont know its far to left for me but is good on sport - thought you would enjoy this from todays copy
reads as if written by MR

nothing really new on skyblues but interesting read on 2 promotions in 3 years and his desire despite constraints to fight our corner
 

Attachments

  • article.webp
    article.webp
    1.4 KB · Views: 291
Best thread of the new season so far.
 
Err Sunday people - isn’t that the one with the brazzers now ?
 
I replaced all the windows in my house once. Then realized
SKY BLUE THINKING
to my wifes annoyance I buy the Sunday People - why I dont know its far to left for me but is good on sport - thought you would enjoy this from todays copy
reads as if written by MR

nothing really new on skyblues but interesting read on 2 promotions in 3 years and his desire despite constraints to fight our corner

Unlike your article, it’s become clear your place on the political pendulum, along with your choice of newspaper are the least of your problems m8

tenor.gif
 
i dont see what the problem is - 4th line where he talks about the O hare signing is interesting
however not happy that he only signed Hamer, because he fancied his missus
 
I have buried the article in a time capsule, along with a jar of pasta sauce and a Roy Orbison album.
We'll see what the future makes of all this malarkey!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom