Arsenal tickets available (1 Viewer)

Astute

The point is as per usual big cup game 9000 tickets will be sold but how many of these pussies will turn up for the league games when we're playing in back of beyond. Well you can count 8500 of them out straight away. Its piss easy to turn up for these glamour games but then everyone moans like feck when our league form is shit and there at home listening on the radio.

I get moaned at as I hardly get to home games, but make an extra effort to do away games when not at work. I am going to the Arsenal game. I won't get home until at least 3am. I start work 5:30am. If there is extra time and penalties I will be home just in time for work.

Last season I went to bigger games like Cardiff away as well as Burnley. Because of work and distance I can only do between 10 and 15 games
a season. My only game so far this season has been Yeovil as I was on holiday for 2 weeks after the game. Had to change holiday plans to get the game in. Do you mind someone like me going?

Black6Osprey

I get moaned at as I hardly get to home games, but make an extra effort to do away games when not at work. I am going to the Arsenal game. I won't get home until at least 3am. I start work 5:30am. If there is extra time and penalties I will be home just in time for work.

Last season I went to bigger games like Cardiff away as well as Burnley. Because of work and distance I can only do between 10 and 15 games
a season. My only game so far this season has been Yeovil as I was on holiday for 2 weeks after the game. Had to change holiday plans to get the game in. Do you mind someone like me going?

I don't have an issue with anyone going and want as many people to go that can. I just got pissed off I was getting abuse for saying I wasn't going and I'm a lame supporter like it was the crime of the century, when I support this club as much as I can. This season of all seasons my choice is go to as many away league games as I can realistically get to and afford as we need to get away wins this to get out of this poxy league.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I don't have an issue with anyone going and want as many people to go that can. I just got pissed off I was getting abuse for saying I wasn't going and I'm a lame supporter like it was the crime of the century, when I support this club as much as I can. This season of all seasons my choice is go to as many away league games as I can realistically get to and afford as we need to get away wins this to get out of this poxy league.
If you don't have an issue with it then why call them pussies and then criticise them for not going to other games?

I am guessing it was just an angry response at being criticised for not going to the Arsenal game? which I agree was unjust

Black6Osprey

Correct. I think I had an Ashdown Meltdown.

His intelligent, thoughtful and well constructed comments on the lines of

"Some boring fecks just don't get the concept of a good day out in the Capital..............if people don't take this rare opportunity of watching their team in one of the top 5 stadiums in the country there is no hope for them. Moan moan moan...........I doubt you rarely go or give a shit anyway you twats.............its two buses, its the parking, its the cost, it clashes with Man u on the tele, I've got a kiddy blah blah fucking blah !!"

Well it just filled me with joy and respect.

Astute

Good choice. The only problem is once you put extra effort into going to away games the home games seem like a non event. Might just be me though as it takes me 4 1/2 hours to go to a home game, so might as well do away games when I can. Can be a long journey home though after a bad result.

Black6Osprey

Good choice. The only problem is once you put extra effort into going to away games the home games seem like a non event.

Yes especially rattling around in a ground that will only ever be the right size if we get back to the premier.

One thing I've never got my head around at the Ricoh is we have one end of the ground behind the goal which to me is the traditional place for a decent bit singing, but there's no singing at all from there. When we were moving in I thought it would be singing from the West Terrace and East Stand combined and it would be great. I've got to admit its one of the flattest atmospheres at times of any ground I've ever been in.

SkyBlueGuy

As I don't live in Coventry I got a relative to get my tickets for me. He said something like 8,000 sold? is that right? I really hope we have a good turn out! It will be a great day out even if we get thumped. I just want to be in with a big crowd singing for my team... I miss that...

Baginton

As I don't live in Coventry I got a relative to get my tickets for me. He said something like 8,000 sold? is that right? I really hope we have a good turn out! It will be a great day out even if we get thumped. I just want to be in with a big crowd singing for my team... I miss that...

HAHA he must mean we've been given about 8,000 tickets in total

we've only got 5,000 odd season tickets and they are the only ones able to get a ticket at the moment.

SkyBlueGuy

ah yeah he must have meant allocation. Are STH only allowed one then? Id have thought if they aren't selling that quickly they might allow extra purchases so people can sit together?

Baginton

yeah just one per STH,

i'm in that situation, the mrs wants to go, so I cant book myself even though im a STH until 17th, because obviously want to sit together, they wouldn't even let me book two coach places because the Mrs doesnt have a ticket :thinking about:

WillenhallSkyBlues

brought 3 with season tickets on thursday at the club shop, went home and was able to buy another 3 online ready to be picked up tomorrow!, people should give it a try

Baginton

How many blocks are there mate?

Online there are initially five blocks, but it only lets you book in one of them

if weve sold 2,500 the ticket ofice must be doing something differantly!

If we sell out the initial 5,188, we'll get 3,756 seats in the upper tier

Users who are viewing this thread