Arsenal tickets available (1 Viewer)

ericagradus

Just a heads up, as a season ticket holder I was able to purchase my ticket for the Arsenal cup game now online.

JazzCat

as long as you register them as your family and friends you can. You just need their supporter number and post code to set it up on your account.

torchomatic

I've decided, I ain't going. My Dad is taking his mate instead.

sotv1987

I'm sure you can. When you log in online there is a family and friends link to click.

You can, i’ve just done it, added 3 mates to friend and family and got them all a ticket, you need to know their supporter number and postcode, pretty straight forward really!!!

JazzCat

I don't think the demand will be particularly big for this until general sale. They've not even sold a single block yet.

Got mine and my Shrewsbury tickets sorted today :)

coop

i dont finish work til 2 so i hope to get the first lot £10 ones.i thought it was season ticket holders first 1 ticket per season ticket

HinckleySBA

Phoned up and got both my match ticket and coach ticket easily. On coach 9 already so tickets appear to be selling well.

steveo1987

i dont finish work til 2 so i hope to get the first lot £10 ones.i thought it was season ticket holders first 1 ticket per season ticket

Yes you're right.my three mates have season tickets.just wanted to be certain we are all together.

Ashdown

ST holders will not have to rush, we have 6000 holders and 9000 tickets at the Emirates, so they know they are all guaranteed. The panic buying will come when they are released to the masses !! Although it pays to buy early if only so you can move forward and make travel plans !

edgy

It also pays to get them early, because the first 5000 are £10, the next 4000 are £20!

pusbccfc

Anyone know what time the ticket office is open to?

Baginton

too pricey, £55 quid for travel only, you can book it yourself on the 'national rail' website for £32 :whistle:
better still £17 for the coach.

Coaches leave from Car Park C, is it free parking in there ???

W

westcountry_skyblue

Got my train tickets £10.50 eachway from weston s mare,Staying overnight in Covent garden!!!

ampthill_sba

Got our 5 tickets this morning online...my son (12) has never been away to a Premiership side so he's really excited by the prospect!

CovFan

I've checked using the virgin app and I can only find singles at £15 but even that's brilliant vfm
www.megatrain.com is your friend ;)

If you've already got your tickets, you can check the view you will get on the Arsenal website https://reservations.arsenal.com/seat.html

CCFC123

Think i'll give it a miss like everyone else. Too expensive to watch this game and until the lazy bastards start putting some effort in then i wont be putting any effort in.

Admire the few that go but haven't the will to fork out the time and money on that shower of shit.

neilyboy67

got myself and 2 juniors a virgin return plus tube for £63 on tuesday.......havent got my match tickets as not a season ticket holder.......better make sure i get em

Users who are viewing this thread